PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the ultimate organizer?

underneath
May 8th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone used meg's ultimate organizer cart? Is it pretty spacious and handy? Right now I just carry all my stuff out of the garage and place them next to my car for detailing but I need something to put everything in. I hate being unorganized! :) A bigger pic than the one shown on the website would be nice too if anyone has one. Thanks!

GearHead_1
May 9th, 2004, 05:29 AM
I've had one for several months and it will hold a lot of stuff. I do have one complaint. The organizer wheels will not stay in the basket. It's turned out to be pretty much carry and place for me.

rusty bumper
May 9th, 2004, 01:36 PM
I need to find a better way to organize my gear...Right now it's all scattered out.

I did find a handy tote tray that holds about 15 bottles of product...Got it for $1.99 at a Bi-Lo grocery store.

scrub
May 9th, 2004, 04:38 PM
its ok. The wheels fall off. Most of the pockets are to small to hold product bottles (esp. nxt with the funky shape bottle). With the limited pocket space available I store most of the product in the center. Not enough room for all the product and bucket. I store the PC with pads in the bucket.

As a side note despite the problems it's pretty cool to roll one around with the logo at a car show though.

teterd
Oct 21st, 2005, 11:22 AM
I think I solved the wheel falling off problems. The organizer wheels come in two parts. The coaster and a plastic insert. I found that when I inserted the coaster shaft into the insert then put the insert into the basket, the insert only went in half way. I then removed the insert and cut it down until the insert went completely into the hole. I then removed the plastic insert and sild it onto the coaster shaft. I then pushed the assembly into the hole in the basket and voila! It holds!!

teterd
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
Alas I was wrong. I just finished using the organizer with modified wheels and they still fell off!! Now I'm stuck with a milk crate that won't roll, wraped in canvas with a bunch of small pockets I can't use. Oh well. A $35.00 lesson. Kind of explains why there were no pictures!!