PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SoCal

mwhited
May 31st, 2006, 02:00 PM
HELLO!

I've been reading for a while, but decided to register at the suggestion of a friend (RDVT4ME) that has attended several workshops at Meguiar's.

I've been detailing cars since before I could drive and esspecially when I started to drive (keeping the family car clean and waxed was an expectation of getting to drive it - but is wasn't so bad since it was a 1971 Monte Carlo SS 454) That was back in the rubbing compound and Turtle Wax days.

Oh what a long way we've come...

mrdj
May 31st, 2006, 02:11 PM
:coolgleam Welcome!

sneek
May 31st, 2006, 07:51 PM
:welcome to MOL

RDVT4ME
May 31st, 2006, 08:15 PM
Hi Mike!

Glad to see you here.

:db:

Richirich
Jun 4th, 2006, 08:53 AM
I am from SoCal also. I was an exclusive Zymol user and my sone told me about Meguiars. I saw thr price and well I was skeptical to say the least. After using the NXT products, I am now a devout user. :xyxthumbs . Zxmol is a phenomenal cost and in all honesty is no where near as good or as easy to use. Infact, i bought everything I could possible dream of from meguiars for less than the cost of the wax alone from Zymol. I drive a 2006 Saleen S/C #261. There is not a Saturday that goes by that someone does not stop by and say hello and ask what brand of stuff I am using....Thanks meguairs....PS..My wife says I have more stuff than the local car wash.....