PDA

View Full Version : M21 has curdled in the bottle.

Alex7938
Jun 24th, 2006, 08:43 AM
I got a 32oz bottle of M21 at Christmas and have about half a bottle in the original container and some i decanted into a Megs Generic bootle for easy use.

The M21 in the original (kept tightly closed) has seperated and has the effect of curdled milk.

Both bottles have been kept in a cool, dark place (under my stairs, up until 4 weeks ago, now its in the garage)

Any ideas what has caused this and how to avoid it in the future?

Superior Shine
Jun 24th, 2006, 09:46 AM
I sometimes get that as well.

It doesn't effect the usefulness of the product.

Just make sure to shake the product up reeeeeeeeal good before use.

F-150
Jun 24th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Yeah I've never thought anything about it. Just shake it up enough so it has an even consistency.

Paramedic
Jun 24th, 2006, 12:49 PM
same thing happened to me. I moved mine out to my shed and we got some high heat a few weeks back and separated the product real bad. I shook and shook and could not get it to mix. Called customer care and found out it was the heat so I ordered a new one instead of getting a free replacement sent like they wanted to do because I figured it was my fault, not Meguiars. I almost had to fight with the rep to charge me and not replace it for free.

Superior Shine
Jun 24th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Paramedic
same thing happened to me. I moved mine out to my shed and we got some high heat a few weeks back and separated the product real bad. I shook and shook and could not get it to mix. Called customer care and found out it was the heat so I ordered a new one instead of getting a free replacement sent like they wanted to do because I figured it was my fault, not Meguiars. I almost had to fight with the rep to charge me and not replace it for free.

Next time that happens send me the free bottle! :db:

Alex7938
Jun 25th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Cheers Fellas, looks like a new bottle it is then:xyxthumbs