PDA

View Full Version : Gave up on finding NXT locally, ordered from Meguiars today!

oldmodman
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:11 PM
After trying Auto Zone, Pep Boys, Target, K-Mart, Kragen, and of course Wal-Mart, I ordered one of each NXT product from Meguiars. Couldn't wait any longer!
There was one bottle NXT car wash at Wal-Mart but it was leaking!

denetc
Feb 28th, 2004, 10:34 AM
I also ordered NXT online from Meguiar's website. I prefer ordering their products directly now, as the local shops around here are hit or miss, and Meguiar's customer service has been great.

gb387
Feb 28th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by denetc
I also ordered NXT online from Meguiar's website. I prefer ordering their products directly now, as the local shops around here are hit or miss, and Meguiar's customer service has been great.

I agree 100% as you said their customer service is great! Other companies should look at Meguiars for pointers.

I have found alot of old product sitting around in stores so ordering from Meguiars you are sure to get fresh product.

RamAirV1
Feb 28th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Still no NXT products of ANY kind here in the People's Republic of Indiana. Somehow I knew this would happen. Someone either here or on SCG said that Wal Marts in IL had the NXT.

RamAirV1