PDA

View Full Version : What comes with what???

DETLMAN
Jul 6th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Aurora40
I don't believe any of those comes with a pump? Maybe the APC would since it is dilutable, but I kinda think it doesn't come with one.

Nothing comes with secondary bottles or sprayers. That would add a lot of cost, and you don't need those with each subsequent gallon. You can get a nice spray head and marked bottle from Meguiar's for about $4, though. Your distributor should be able to hook you up once the bottles come out (still waiting for my Last Touch bottle).

This is correct. I believe there are only 2 that come with anything more than the gallon of product and they are the new Hyper wash it comes with a pump and Hyper dressing it also comes with a pump. I think the reason is 2 fold, 1 being that the product is so thick and 2. because you can set the dilution ratio by how many pumps into the secondary bottle. I was told these pumps are not availavle seperatly.

SpoiledMan
Jul 6th, 2004, 04:35 AM
I just got some Last Touch, All Purpose Cleaner and Body Solvent from a Meguiar's distributor and none of them came with bottles or pumps. What should come with what and how do I go about getting them now?

scrub
Jul 6th, 2004, 04:48 AM
I ordered the same products from Meguiar's Cust Serv and only got the chemicals. The bottles are extra see link for secondary bottles from Meguair's (http://www.meguiars.com/store_meguiars/product_list.cfm?store=pro&line=detailing&catagory=8&subcatagory=1). That kind of stinks but these bottles are prelabled I think.

By the way the body solvent works great!! I tried it this past weekend.

SpoiledMan
Jul 6th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Thanks guys!!

This forum is all screwed up with the time and when messages are being posted!!

scrub
Jul 6th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Yep secondary bottles are the way to go. Ordered some today. As an interesting side note the bottles cost $1.99 and the spray pump also start at $1.99. They are sold separate at meguiar's. WOW!! I couldn't beleive it! But I guess that's what the link says in a round about way.

Aurora40
Jul 6th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I don't believe any of those comes with a pump? Maybe the APC would since it is dilutable, but I kinda think it doesn't come with one.

Nothing comes with secondary bottles or sprayers. That would add a lot of cost, and you don't need those with each subsequent gallon. You can get a nice spray head and marked bottle from Meguiar's for about $4, though. Your distributor should be able to hook you up once the bottles come out (still waiting for my Last Touch bottle).