PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Present- Dilution Ratio

roushstage2
Dec 26th, 2006, 12:47 PM
I got one of these guys as a present: http://www.bissell.com/Products/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Bissell&category%5Fname=PortableDeepCleaner&product%5Fid=LITTLE+green+COMPACT+MULTIPURPOSE+CLEANER

I will be using APC+ in it. The APC+ will need to be diluted 10:1 for interior cleaning? Is it safe to you the heater to warm the APC+ up?

TIA

gorin002
Dec 26th, 2006, 01:28 PM
looks like kid toy

Michael Stoops
Dec 26th, 2006, 01:32 PM
That's a popular item among us weekend warriors and I know I really like mine. I don't use APC in the machine, however, as I prefer to spray the APC onto the carpet and/or floor matt and work it in with a Meguiar's interior/carpet brush. I then use just clear water in the Bissell for rinsing and extracting - it works great. No need to worry about figuring out a dilution ratio in the Bissell tank either!

roushstage2
Dec 26th, 2006, 08:30 PM
That's a popular item among us weekend warriors and I know I really like mine. I don't use APC in the machine, however, as I prefer to spray the APC onto the carpet and/or floor matt and work it in with a Meguiar's interior/carpet brush. I then use just clear water in the Bissell for rinsing and extracting - it works great. No need to worry about figuring out a dilution ratio in the Bissell tank either!

Good idea. Never thought of that. I guess that solves two problems. Thanks!

Would heating the rinse water up help at all?

roushstage2
Dec 26th, 2006, 08:31 PM
looks like kid toy

Didn't help, but thanks. :confused:

gorin002
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Didn't help, but thanks. :confused:

sory sory looks like one sory

Michael Stoops
Dec 27th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Would heating the rinse water up help at all?
Meh...I just fill it with really hot water and turn on the heating element to keep it that way. Don't fill it with cold water and expect that heater to bring the temp up significantly.