PDA

View Full Version : NXT Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

thejazzguy
Jul 15th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I just bought the NXT Protectant and I love it! By far the best protectant out there because it is not very shiny (which always looks artificial) and it is non-greasy. In fact, the interior plastic squeaks AFTER application! :bow

I'd love to see a similar product for leather. I've used the GC Leather Cleaner/Conditioner on some leather furniture I have. And it works well, but it is kinda greasy feeling for a day or two. A dry NXT product would be great!!

supercharged
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:38 AM
Great Idea, so what do you think, Mike? Maybe another 2 step cleaner and conditioner, with great smell. Only it will be really appreciated if it will not have that artificial shine.

supercharged
Aug 3rd, 2004, 03:43 AM
Great Idea, so what do you think, Mike? Maybe another 2 step cleaner and conditioner, with great smell. Only it will be really appreciated if it will not have that artificial shine.

Aurora40
Aug 3rd, 2004, 08:04 AM
Yeah, Meguiar's hardly makes anything for leather! Just Gold Class Cleaner/Conditioner, Aloe Cleaner, Aloe Conditioner, Medallion Premium Leather Care, Gold Class Rich Leather Spray, Leather Wipes, Gold Class Rich Leather Foam, Detailer Leather Cleaner and Conditioner... And that's practically it! Where's the NXT leather stuff! ;)