PDA

View Full Version : NXT the BEST!!!

rdarwa
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:12 PM
I just bought a 2002 Toyota 4runner. The paint was gray, but after I clayed it, put a coat of polish, and then a coat of NXT the color is an unbelievable sparkling silver. This is the best wax I have ever used. I thought GC was great, but NXT is the best ever. I also had stains on the seats that a detailer told me probably would not come out. I have always used Meg's wax, but never anything else. I ordered several products online including the carpet cleaner. It got ALL the stains out of the seats!!! I also purchased EXTRA which got a "sharpie" ink stain off of the plastic handle that is used to pull yourself up in the vehicle. I thought nothing on earth would remove something like that! I can't wait until the weather gets better so I can do the corvette and the tundra.

How do I post a picture? It is in the Gallery.

Don
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/27120024runner-med.jpg

gb387
Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:43 PM
Looks good you can't beat NXT as far as I am concerned, just my opinion.

Rockpick
Mar 3rd, 2004, 07:26 PM
Looks absolutely excellent!! I love the backdrop... Where was the picture taken? Surely you're not in Ohio there??

RP :D

Mike Phillips
Mar 3rd, 2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by rdarwa
IHow do I post a picture? It is in the Gallery.

I'll post a tutorial tomorrow...

Thanks for bringing up Meguair's Carpet Cleaner... is this stuff awesome or what?

Nice work on the Toyota...

Mike

rdarwa
Mar 4th, 2004, 06:14 AM
the 4runner picture was taken in Las Vegas. I live in Texas but my husband has a traveling job and right now we are in Las Vegas for the next couple of months.

Thanks Don for posting the pic for me!

I will try and post a picture of my corvette that is back in Texas today. It has GC on it, NXT wax is here in vegas...car in Texas.:( But the car still looks and feels awesome. It has never been clayed, but is slick as glass.