PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber bonnets

flhman
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Gotta ask a dumb question, looking to order some microfiber bonnets, when you pull up the page to look at them, Meguiars says they have bonnets for the 6 1/2 in. pads, but it looks like they are 9 or 11 in. sizes, am I missing something, or is Meguiars out of the ones for the 6 1/2 in.??? Thanks.

gb387
Mar 4th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Gotta ask a dumb question, looking to order some microfiber bonnets, when you pull up the page to look at them, Meguiars says they have bonnets for the 6 1/2 in. pads, but it looks like they are 9 or 11 in. sizes, am I missing something, or is Meguiars out of the ones for the 6 1/2 in.??? Thanks.

Unfortunately Meguiars has discontinued the 6.5" bonnet, why I don't know. Maybe if we bring it up enough they will introduce a new bonnet! :xyxthumbs

So you will have to find another source Auto Detailing Solutions sells their own brand of bonnets so you might check their web site and see what you think.

imacarnut
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:42 AM
So you will have to find another source Auto Detailing Solutions sells their own brand of bonnets so you might check their web site and see what you think.

i actually got some of these (got them when they just arrived :) ) and they are pretty nice, you can't beat 6 bonnets for $12...

gb387
Mar 4th, 2007, 10:54 AM
i actually got some of these (got them when they just arrived :) ) and they are pretty nice, you can't beat 6 bonnets for $12...

I have yet to get any but the price sure seems good! Let use know how they work out. Are they comparable to Meguiars bonnet?

TrufflePig
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:00 AM
that means i better stock up now.

shoot i gotta hurry and grab some. but i wonder if this applies to Canada as well.

i know the brushes have been discontinued in US but in Canada not yet.

flhman
Mar 4th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the replys, I did find some at another site. Can't believe Meguiars does'nt carry them anymore. flhmanScottwax2

Mayur
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Buy some Meguiars MF towels, cut them to size, and sew on an elastic to make your own bonnets. I was thinking about it earlier and seems like a good idea if you want to stay faithful to the brand.

TeamAllen
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:43 PM
You can find them at Amazon.

J. A. Michaels
Mar 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM
ads has them, and in my opinion they work great.