PDA

View Full Version : updated poll to my other one

d.mopar
Mar 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM
updated poll to my other one..this one should be wat ur looking for and it is multible choice. since its multible choice dont hesitate to say wat u voted for.

Murr1525
Mar 11th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thats better....:bigups

J. A. Michaels
Mar 12th, 2007, 02:27 AM
:iagree: Itend to get a mix tailored for the task at hand.

farmboy
Mar 12th, 2007, 03:45 AM
I use detailer and mirror glaze. The bulk pricing moved me to detailer. The results from #80 and #21 keep all the other waxes off my truck.

sixty7mustang22
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:26 AM
I buy whatever works the best for the situation and I have found that this comes from every corner of the arena.

amari
Mar 12th, 2007, 09:37 AM
I buy whatever works the best for the situation and I have found that this comes from every corner of the arena.

:iagree:

And Because i like so mush Meguiar's Products, I buy them and use them whenever the condition applies. You never know when you need them. And i don't worry about the shelf life, Coz they last for ever... :cool:

d.mopar
Mar 13th, 2007, 04:28 PM
i thought this one would be better....even though i didnt have 2 product combos but i didnt think i would need them. i also think next time it wont be multible choice(interfire...lol). hope everyone was satasfied with that poll, i didnt think so may people went for the mirror glaze.

CWM3
Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:58 AM
I chose a mixture of all products. The only thing I use outside of Meguiars though is EagleOne NanoWax and some Wal-Mart MF rags.

MaximusZTS
Apr 10th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I have some Deep Crystal stuff but I never use it.

So I voted:

nxt tech
gold class
mirror glaze
detailer brand

Daniel Kinder
Apr 10th, 2007, 03:15 PM
i voted on all the products .i've got just about every thing meguiars makes and getting the few things i don't have shortly! you never know what paint type or condition of the paint you may run into,from the softest to the hardest ,you need every thing in your arsenal to get the job done on the spot.

Tuck91
Mar 19th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I use a lot of products in the consumer line, as well as a lot from the Pro Line. I have a few products from the Detailer and Marine/RV line as well. So a general mix of all products pretty much

BobbyG
Apr 3rd, 2010, 03:26 AM
I've been using Mirror Glaze products for well over 25 years. I have a paint shop close by that still sells them but now by some onlne too.