PDA

View Full Version : Foaming Quick Detailer

Rockpick
Jul 21st, 2004, 09:20 AM
I believe a product that foams slightly when sprayed onto the surface would be a plus. This foam could provide a media to dislodge and 'float' away dust and other surface items as well as the media for lubrication across the painted surface.

I vision this product similar to Dow's Scrubbing Bubbles characteristically without the need for a foaming sprayer.

Just a thought...

RP :D

Jul 21st, 2004, 11:27 AM
I like that idea.:xyxthumbs

Mike Pennington
Jul 21st, 2004, 02:54 PM
Hi RP...

Hope all is well....

Great idea :xyxthumbs

Our new products for this year will be launced in Nov @ SEMA. I think you will be pleased with the new additions.

Unfotunately, Mike or I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet ... :D

Mike

Jul 22nd, 2004, 07:19 AM
stop teasing.:D

Rockpick
Jul 23rd, 2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Mike Pennington
Hi RP...

Hope all is well....

Great idea :xyxthumbs

Our new products for this year will be launced in Nov @ SEMA. I think you will be pleased with the new additions.

Unfotunately, Mike or I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet ... :D

Mike

Hey Mike! Good to hear from you. I'm excited to hear about the new products but even more excited to give them a try once they hit the market.

As far as the foaming QD, I tried to achieve something like I was describing recently by utilizing a foaming sprayer but it fell short of my expectations (as FD and QD don't seem to foam well). Don't get me wrong, I love both of those products 'as-is' but, they didn't foam well (which I suppose they're not supposed to huh?) HA!

Oh well, until November... (or before then if the cat really needs out of the aforementioned bag...)

RP :D

rusty bumper
Jul 25th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Sounds like the cat's head is poking out just a little. :D