PDA

View Full Version : final tire poll

d.mopar
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:05 AM
finally my tire shine poll. yea i notice im pretty much owning this consumer forum with all my threads sorry:rolleyes:

CelouHC
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:36 AM
endurance, because the other meguiar's product for tires aren't sales in France

J. A. Michaels
Apr 7th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Endurance if I have time. Which is what I prefer. If pressed for time, Hot shine spray.

CWM3
Apr 8th, 2007, 06:29 AM
I chose NXT Insane Tire Coating. I love that stuff.

Ryan L.
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I like to use the Hot Shine Trigger, spray on, one or two passes with the Eagle One Tire Swipe and it looks great!! When I do an actuall full detail, I use Endurance.

gb387
Apr 8th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I like to change around but hands down All Season Dressing (http://www.meguiars.com/?detailer-dressings/All-Season-Dressing) is my favorite!

rascal
Jan 21st, 2008, 07:13 PM
Endurance High Gloss for me. Love the look and it lasts for a long time.:db:

MoJam
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:40 PM
I like to change around but hands down All Season Dressing (http://www.meguiars.com/?detailer-dressings/All-Season-Dressing) is my favorite!
:iagree:

thejazzguy
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
Endurance High Gloss....

TKDDAD
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:45 AM
Endurance High Gloss....

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Jeepster04
Jan 29th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I voted Hot TS Gel as I use it alot and love it. Gives a nice shine that lasts along time.

I also like Endurance for the durability and shine but ASD is also a great tire shine. It doesnt give as much shine or durability as HTS gel or Endurance though.

Joe's detailing
Jan 29th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Endurance smokes them all...

TXShine
Jan 29th, 2008, 01:23 PM
All Season Dressing (http://www.meguiars.com/?detailer-dressings/All-Season-Dressing) for me....... but I do like to change it up sometime with Gold Class Endurance High Gloss (http://www.meguiars.com/?tire-care/Gold-Class-Endurance-High-Gloss) or NXT Generation Insane Shine Tire Spray (http://www.meguiars.com/?tire-care/NXT-Generation-Insane-Shine-Tire-Spray).

Wolf-Strong
Feb 15th, 2008, 08:14 PM
All Season Dressing or Endurance here :)

AjNavo61490
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM
All Season Dressing or Endurance here :)

+1

mattaleca
Feb 21st, 2008, 06:13 AM
I prefer the low-gloss approach. The #40. Every thime I used the endurance I brushed up against one of the tires in the garage and had a black mark on my pants all day at work. :wall:

BINGO53
Mar 28th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I prefer the low-gloss approach. The #40.

I'll have to try that. (seems a little pricey though) I usually go with ASD or Hot Shine gel wiped off immediately with a cheapie terry for the "lower" gloss look.

Mosca
May 23rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
No option for #38...? Because #38 beats them ALL.

acsuppa
Jul 17th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I voted for Hot shine high gloss (Tire coating). I've been using it for a long time now. The aerosol can makes application on any tire type easy and uniform. I recently tried All Season Dressing from the Detailer Line and really like how it's holding up so far.

Nappers
Jul 23rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
I like Hot Shine(spray, bottle, aerosol) and just tried Endurance, good stuff. I also sprayed Natural shine on them, liked the satin look, also tried M40 to which it looked good, the latter of the two didn't last very long after a washing, but looked good.

Aaron

WhiteLX
Sep 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I have been pretty happy with the Gold Class Endurance. I like the amount of shine and the small amount that does sling off doesn't stain my white paint. I've had the same bottle from probably 5 years and have only used half of it. A little bit goes a long way. :)

Mark Kleis
Sep 28th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hyper Dressing is my favorite...

gsxr310
Oct 17th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Hyper Dressing is my favorite...

i voted for gc endurance but will try the hyper dressing.

supercharged
Oct 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Endurance high gloss is the best Megs offers...Better durability then others...

Sahara07
Jan 4th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Vinyl and Rubber Care #40 because it works awsome on my soft top and tires. Super shiney tires on a 4x4 is not all that great. Clean and somewhat dull to me looks better on a Jeep.

:canadaflag1

Tuck91
Jan 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM
I voted Nxt Insane Shine trigger spray, it is my hands down favorite tire dressing

gb387
Jan 16th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I voted Nxt Insane Shine trigger spray, it is my hands down favorite tire dressing

You know over Christmas I used this for the first time and was very happy with the product, easy application and looked great! I really didn't care for the aerosol Insane Shine IMO the trigger bottle is the way to go if you are looking for that Insane Shine.

Tuck91
Feb 7th, 2009, 07:50 PM
You know over Christmas I used this for the first time and was very happy with the product, easy application and looked great! I really didn't care for the aerosol Insane Shine IMO the trigger bottle is the way to go if you are looking for that Insane Shine.
i asked for the trigger version for christmas, it is a highly underrated product and the aerosol can seems to get more attention. the trigger version is what gets used on my tires and the 2 aerosol cans i have still can be used for wheelwell dressings. glad to hear you liked it

BINGO53
Feb 8th, 2009, 08:55 AM
All the products are excellent. To me it comes down your indidvidual preference in gloss. I tend to like a flatter, matte look. #40 is superb! But for everyday reality, ASD from the Detailer line is my usual choice. I apply it to freshly scrubbed and dried tire with curved tire sponge, then immediately wipe off with a cheapie terry. I have a few friends (usually female) that go gaga over super shiny. Hot Shine fills the ticket.

Paul S
Feb 8th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I prefer the low-gloss approach. The #40. Every thime I used the endurance I brushed up against one of the tires in the garage and had a black mark on my pants all day at work. :wall:

:iagree:I use #40 for a lot of items not listed on the label. It pays to experiment.
paul

Tuck91
Feb 25th, 2009, 03:03 PM
i just recently tried Hot Shine Tire Foam recently and was pretty shocked how it performed. I Will be using it in the future, plus its only 2.99 at Target

asim_296
Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:07 PM
I voted for Insane shine (spray) assuming you meant "Aerosol"

+ I use Edurance, 40 and Hyper-dressing.

But NXT Insane Shine is my favorate.

phobs
Mar 6th, 2009, 11:12 PM
#40 for me!

Gooch
Mar 9th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I like to use the Natural Shine Protectant, but it isn't on the list. I hate glossy tires personally.

To be named later
Mar 9th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I've been using Gold Class Endurance so long (early 90's ?) I don't even think it was called Gold Class back then.

Eddie6th
Jun 13th, 2009, 11:34 AM
I voted HS trigger.Unfortunatley,it's the omly one i've tried(Meguiar's).It's way better than any of the others that I tried beforehand.

Silvero
Jun 15th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Hmm... since I need to buy one of those tire care products so I checked this poll thread... it shows that the GC Endurance leads so far.

Will try the Endurance High Gloss, first then. It was my first time using Meguiar's car wash yesterday am... it did the wonders by the way!

So I'm a Meguiar's new believer, cool.

kaptain_zero
Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:34 PM
Hyper dressing for me. Yes, it's not waterproof, but if it rains around here, the car will need to be washed anyway and as I like the results of Hyper dressing diluted 3:1 the cost is quite minimal. It also does a great job on the wheel wells without any heroics on my part, just point, spray and walk away. The tires I wipe down after a minute or two though.

Regards

Christian

thejazzguy
Aug 6th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Endurance High Gloss for me. Love the look and it lasts for a long time.:db:

:iagree:

speed3blackmica
Dec 3rd, 2009, 11:34 PM
i love all season dressing..i just tried it today..the gloss is far better than even endurance high gloss...but i do love endurance high gloss..i use that too...but all season dressing is my favorite now..and it comes in a gallon size for like 20 bucks ? it will last you forever !..it takes almost little to no product at all to dress one tire

Bill Davidson
Jul 18th, 2010, 09:51 AM
i love all season dressing..i just tried it today..the gloss is far better than even endurance high gloss...but i do love endurance high gloss..i use that too...but all season dressing is my favorite now..and it comes in a gallon size for like 20 bucks ? it will last you forever !..it takes almost little to no product at all to dress one tire

I'd like to know how long All Season Dressing last compared to Endurance High Gloss.

I was reading that ASD fades to a matte finish after a while (which I like).
I'm not to sure which would be a better choice for me, being you said Endurance isn't as glossy to begin with.

Michael PALERO
Oct 13th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Turtle Wax ICE Tire Shine.

The performance of a GEL, with the convenience of a spray!

You can't beat it at $3 a bottle with built in removable applicator

http://www.turtlewax.com/img/products/pop_2_1_1_9_1.jpg

Motorsports-X
Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
not to promote another manufacturer, but i really like Re-Cleans tire shines. they are a manufacturer in VA Beach. 20 bucks a gallon and it gives a GREAT look to the tire. you just have to make sure you buff it in, or it will sling. it doesnt have a clear coat look to it, but when the sun hits it, its got a nice deep sheen. they have another kind that really shiny but i dont use it. rather use tire gel for that look.