View Full Version : Looking for a #2 paste

Apr 14th, 2007, 10:18 AM
A furniture repairman used a paste on my dining room table to remove swirls. I want to try it on my hardwood floor to remove marks left by a rug. He said it was Meguiar's #2 paste. Does such a product exist?

J. A. Michaels
Apr 14th, 2007, 10:34 AM
If you go to the megs e-store under home and garageclick it. Look for furniture care. I think what you want is the Henredon protection plan. I believe this is it.