PDA

View Full Version : nxt spray wax

mopar
Mar 6th, 2004, 12:44 PM
finally stopped rainin ghere today and had a chance to wash the car and give the nxt spray wax a shot .What a great product wen't on vey fast and easy and buffed off without any streaking.anybody who hasnt already purchased this i would recomment you go out and buy i could imagine being without this stuff now

Boss_429
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Excellent! Did it seem to perk up the shine considerably?

mopar
Mar 6th, 2004, 08:09 PM
it did made the reflections alot sharper and clear

gb387
Mar 7th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Good product! quick way to add some shine.

Larry A
Mar 7th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I know that the NXT Spray Wax is meant to be used with NXT, but how will it work with Color X, or any other wax product?

mopar
Mar 7th, 2004, 05:59 PM
i dont see any problem when eagle one wax as u dry first came out i used it with megs gold class and had nothing but positive results.but to be safe just try it on a small portion of yuor car to make sure that is working ok and your happy with it

99BlackStangMan
Mar 8th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Do you buff it out with the sponge thing that comes with the NXT tech wax? Just making sure:D

gb387
Mar 8th, 2004, 05:42 PM
If you are talking about removing the NXT booster wax once it has dried to a haze I would use a quality 100% Cotton Towel or a Microfiber. The applicator pad should or could be used to apply the product.

MattN03
Mar 8th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Can this product be used in place of Quick Detailer?

mopar
Mar 8th, 2004, 08:36 PM
no it shouild only be used on a clean surface

mopar
Mar 9th, 2004, 11:07 AM
was a nice day here today so i washe dmy car and then i used the spray wax agian but this time i applied it while i was drying the car and then i let it sit for about 10 mins to let it haze then i buffed it off .it saved sometime and the results wer very pleaseing didnt have any trouble with streaking .anybody else ever try this

gb387
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:48 PM
This is what I do.... I use quik detaler after every wash 2-3 times a week to help eliminate the water spots then maybe every two weeks or so I hit it with the booster wax to add some more shine.

mopar
Mar 9th, 2004, 03:12 PM
you apply qd while the car is still wet and then dry it off?

mrtech
Mar 27th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Used the booster today after washing the car with my freebie car wash strip. The car had 2 coats of NXT about 2 - 3 weeks ago. the booster was easy to apply using the round sponge. It seems "thinner" than the regular NXT wax since it buffed out very easily. It did give the car a new wax shine and the nice slippery feel of the paint.

Mosca
Mar 28th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Man, I can't warm up to this product. I used it again the other day, and I don't see how it saved me more than 15 minutes over just waxing the whole car. Maybe it's because my car is so small, and I'd notice the difference on a Suburban. Maybe I'm missing something, I dunno. I gave the first bottle away, then I bought a second one based on everyones' raves figuring maybe I was doing something wrong. I'll keep it around for touching up bird bombs I guess, but I really just don't get it.

Tom

Bri9801
Mar 28th, 2004, 06:12 AM
Tom

I haven't tried the NXT products yet but I felt the same way about Quik Wax (which I am assuming is a very similar product).

I really don't think it saved me any time doing the whole vehicle. Maybe it's meant more for touch ups lke you said.

mopar
Mar 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
i have a pretty small car to all i do is sprya it on and then spread it with a megs micro fiber and then buff it off with a clean micro fiber i can do my car in about 5 to 10 mins.

FlyNavy
Mar 29th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by mopar
i have a pretty small car to all i do is sprya it on and then spread it with a megs micro fiber and then buff it off with a clean micro fiber i can do my car in about 5 to 10 mins.

That is exactly what I do. Spray, spread, buff. It is about twice as fast as using the regular NXT wax and really does enhance the shine. It's about as fast as using FD, except for the little wait between spreading and buffing (which gives just about enough time for a cool one).

mopar
Mar 29th, 2004, 08:06 AM
^^now your talkin