PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks To Mike And Tim!!!!! (i Know This Is Probably Not Right Place To Put This)

steeda911
Mar 20th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I just wanted to give a big thanks to Tim and Mike for all there help and always giving such great advice. You guys are the best and I can't wait to keep learning more.

Have a good one guys

Kris

:xyxthumbs

Mike Phillips
Mar 20th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Car detailing is in our blood... that and a passion to help others...

Thank you for the kind words, it's a rare opportunity to have a job that you love, the kind of job that you JUMP out of bed when the alarm goes off, not roll out of bed...

:bigups

steeda911
Mar 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM
I know what you mean Mike. I am a firefighter and I cannot wait to get to work everyday. There has never been a day in my 6yr carrer that I wish I had a different job.

Have a good one
Kris

J. A. Michaels
Mar 20th, 2008, 12:32 PM
x2. You guys are the driving force that makes this such a great site. :)

Tim Lingor
Mar 20th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Thank you both. :) :)

We both appreciate the kind words and everyone at Meguiar's will do our best to continue to provide the best, family friendly detailing site on the Net! :bigups

Tim

Andy M.
Mar 20th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I wholeheartedly agree! Without guys like Tim and Mike this would not be the place that it is. There are some great folks here at MOL.
Thank you Mike and Tim for imparting your vast knowledge of detailing, helping all of us out, and keeping this place family friendly.:bow

Andy

Suprem01
Mar 30th, 2008, 10:53 PM
I haven't been here for long but I want to thank you both and every one else for the help and great advice.

Derrick
Mar 30th, 2008, 11:08 PM
:iagree: i have only been here a short while but already you guys and everyone has made this one of my favorite forums to ever join. Everyone is always so eager to help eachother out with new detialing tips. Thanks everyone and especially meguiars for giving all us car crazy people a place to go and learn from eachother.