PDA

View Full Version : NXT All Metal Polish

Jon P. Nusbaum
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Purchased the entire Nxt product line direct,and on an addsent with the product was mentioned "Nxt All Metal Polish". Your customer representatives didn't know when it would be available.
Do you know Mike?

Brad Herman
Jan 29th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Im not sure when it will be out but it is very similar to there Gold Class Metal Polish. I think the NXT has a few more protectants in it.
It is jaw dropping how well it works. My car has a good amount of chrome on it and WOW, turned my gas cap into the the most flawless mirror I have seen.

Mike Phillips
Jan 30th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Jon P. Nusbaum
Purchased the entire NXT product line direct, and on an ad sent with the product mentioned "NXT All Metal Polish". Your customer representatives didn't know when it would be available.
Do you know Mike?

NXT All Metal Polysh will be available through direct sales starting April 1st.

This means you can either order from Meguiar’s website, www.meguiars.com or through Meguiar's Customer Care Hotline at 1-800-347-5700

The unique feature this new Metal polish offers is it's anti-corrosion agents, which will dramatically slow down corrosion to metal surfaces.

Mike :D

Teak
Jan 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Mike,
When will NXT metal polysh be available in stores.
How will the anti-corrison protectents hold up on unclear coated wheels? How do the protectents guard against winter's salt and sand? Can this be used with the PC?

Eric

Don
Jan 31st, 2004, 04:01 PM
You're either trying to signal high flying aircraft or deflect alien rays with this thing aren't you?? LOL

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/4989106_0636__small_.jpg

diogenes
Feb 1st, 2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Mike Phillips
NXT All Metal Polysh will be available through direct sales starting April 1st.

This means you can either order from Meguiar’s website, www.meguiars.com or through Meguiar's Customer Care Hotline at 1-800-347-5700

The unique feature this new Metal polish offers is it's anti-corrosion agents, which will dramatically slow down corrosion to metal surfaces.

Mike :D

Mike - you mean all those other metal polishes out there that I've been using don't have this stuff to slow down corosion? I gotta get me some. I hope Wal-Mart gets it first like tey did with the NXT Wax since there's one near my house.

diogenes
Feb 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM
hey 2hotford -that's some awesome looking boat you got there.

I'd love to do that to my Bass Tracker, but I'd be afraid it would scare all the lunkers away.

Is that NXT metal polish THAT good?

gb387
Feb 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM
check that boat out wow! Impresive