PDA

View Full Version : When and Where??

Rockpick
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:15 AM
When and where are these products available? My wife really wants to give them a whirl.... okay... I admit it... being the Meguiar's JUNKY that I am, I want to use them.

I told my wife about them this weekend and you could see the twinkle in her eye almost as if she was saying... 'GREAT!, A product that he'll enjoy using in the house....'

;)

Thanks Meguiar's.... now you've got me excited about dusting and such. LOL!

RP :D

iamwashmania
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I mixed APC with water and put it in a spray bottle. I gave it my mom clean her kitchen. She said the smell is good also the oily stuff on the wall is gone. hahaha thank meguiars..

Mike Phillips
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Rockpick
When and where are these products available?

Call our Customer Care Hotline at

1-800-347-5700

and they'll hook you up!

Mike :D

Rockpick
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Thanks Mike... I called about a week ago and the guy acted like he had **NO** idea what I was talking about so I just disregarded it as it not being available as of yet...

Cujo31
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Even though Megs started with furnature polish and the likes I cant see buying it... LOL Wouldnt mind trying it though just to say I have tried even more of Megs :)

Didnt this line start in 1901?

rusty bumper
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Mike, can you persuade Barry M. to add the furniture polish collection to the consumer magazine?....;)

Rockpick
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:28 AM
So, I wonder if we can use the PC to polish the coffee table and such? LOL!

Cujo31
Jan 27th, 2004, 06:38 AM
with special furniture pads? lol

Since its Megs its gotta be pretty good stuff :)

Rockpick
Jan 27th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Cujo31
with special furniture pads? lol

Since its Megs its gotta be pretty good stuff

I think you might be on to something here Cujo. ;) I'll email the guys at Meg's and see if they can come up with something for the furniture gurus to utilize... LOL!

You're right though, it's gotta be good stuff. I'm anxious to give it a whirl... heck, my wife is anxious for me to give it a whirl. LOL!

rusty bumper
Jan 27th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Rockpick
So, I wonder if we can use the PC to polish the coffee table and such? LOL!

I used an orbital machine on the coffee table one time...I think I used cleaner wax with it...:p

Mike Phillips
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
Mike, can you persuade Barry M. to add the furniture polish collection to the consumer magazine?....;)

I'm pretty sure it used to be in the catalog. I'll check.

I can bring that up to the team in charge of the catalogs.

Mike

rusty bumper
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks...;)

Lynn Matthews
Mar 6th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Here are the part numbers you can give the customer care guys!

F-0216 Furniture Polish & Conditioner
F-0516 Natural Finish Furniture Preserver
F-0716 Lemon Oil
F-0316 Silver Polish

Here's a photo courtesy of 2hotford

Lynn

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/3FurnitureLine.jpg

rusty bumper
Mar 18th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I just ordered:
F-0216 Furniture Polish & Conditioner
F-0516 Natural Finish Furniture Preserver
F-0716 Lemon Oil

My wife and I am looking forward to trying these out...:)

Mar 18th, 2004, 07:36 PM
please post a review!

Setec Astronomy
Jan 23rd, 2005, 08:51 AM
Mike or Lynn, help me out here! Can we get some descriptive information on the 3 Meguiar's furniture products? If I search the web store, all I find are Henredon products; don't know how those compare/contrast with the Meguiar's products.

PS Those review links no longer work.

Rick
Jan 24th, 2005, 06:34 PM
The furniture line is so much of a secret that they don't even sell them in the web store. If you call up the customer service hotline they can order them for you though.

refurbish
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:24 PM
how much are those furniture products?? $$
what#? do I call ?
sorry I don't mean too barge in on you're discussion,but I
figured I had to try those items since I'm hooked on Megs.
auto products ( just recently I started using Megs.,and I've never
seen my car look so good)

Rockpick
Feb 16th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by refurbish
how much are those furniture products?? $$
what#? do I call ?

Hello refurbish...

I'm very sorry that your question went unanswered for such a long period of time...

While I don't know the exact price for the furniture products, I recommend that you give Customer Care a call at

1-800-347-5700
Hours: M-F 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Pacific)

These folks will be equipped with the information that you're looking for and should be able to help you out!

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

the other pc
Feb 16th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I bought F-0716 Lemon Oil at a retail store but darn it, now I can't remember where.

Terrific stuff, works really well and smells wonderful too. I've been worrying how I'd get more when I run out. Good to know I can get it direct if needed.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the F-0316 Silver Polish at a local ACE Hardware lately.

PC.

rusty bumper
Apr 30th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by the other pc
I bought F-0716 Lemon Oil at a retail store but darn it, now I can't remember where.

Terrific stuff, works really well and smells wonderful too. I've been worrying how I'd get more when I run out. Good to know I can get it direct if needed.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the F-0316 Silver Polish at a local ACE Hardware lately.

PC.
I was told that you can buy these products at Ace, or (Maybe) True Value hardware stores.

The products sell for about $6.00 a bottle.....More or less.