PDA

View Full Version : New dedicated forum just for questions about the G-100 dual action polisher

Mike Phillips
Oct 4th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

Because of the volume of questions and requests for information dealing with the G-100 dual action polisher, we have decided to create a dedicated forum just for these posts.

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/2G100b.gif http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/2G100a.gif

Over the course of the next day or two, 2hotford will quickly read through every message ever posted on Meguiar's' Online and if warranted, move them to this forum.

Thanks Tim! :D :D :D

Let the power polishing discussions begin!

Mike

Tim Lingor
Oct 4th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Mike Phillips

Over the course of the next day or two, 2hotford will quickly read through every message ever posted on Meguiar's' Online and if warranted, move them to this forum.

Thanks Tim! :D :D :D

Mike

You can count on it!!! :xyxthumbs I sense a few sleepless nights coming on!! ;)

Tim

kromdom
Oct 4th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Ah, YES!!! Nice to see the GURUS do a "Vulcan mind-meld". Hope the guys use this and TIM, have lots of DOUBLE SHOTS of espreso nearby (too bad it cannot be done via an IV). TIA from all of us.

Now, get that MOD WHIP crackin, TIM!

Tim Lingor
Oct 5th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by kromdom
Ah, YES!!! Nice to see the GURUS do a "Vulcan mind-meld".

LOL!! :bow Live long and prosper!! :cool:

Tim

laefd
Oct 7th, 2004, 11:09 AM
When you're done, work on Mike and convince him to offer another G-100 special; I missed the September "give-away". Too lazy to take advantage but never too lazy to miss a second chance.

PLEASE!!!!:wall: :bow

Tim Lingor
Oct 7th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Hey,

I will do my best!! :D

Tim

gone2vegas
Oct 7th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by kromdom
... TIM, have lots of DOUBLE SHOTS of espreso nearby ...

sorry to get off topic, but this part makes me think of that Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Drink commercial with Survivor. ROY!...ROY! ROY! ROY!... Except now it could be TIM!...TIM! TIM! TIM!...

kmyung
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:38 AM
hey mike,

its kenny. just wondering when will the dual action polisher be on sale for $149.00? and where and how can we purchase it for that price? just wondering when that will be available because i am waiting for the special offer so i may purchase one. thanks alot mike. just let me know

Mike Phillips
Nov 8th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by kmyung
hey mike,

its kenny. just wondering when will the dual action polisher be on sale for $149.00? and where and how can we purchase it for that price? just wondering when that will be available because i am waiting for the special offer so i may purchase one. thanks alot mike. just let me know

Will do Kenny!

Mike

Rob's Garage
Dec 19th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by kmyung
hey mike,

I have read over this post like ten times just to make sure I was reading it correctly...... It's on sale NOW for $149.99 for forum registered users.

Click here for the details (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=67)

All you have to do is call them (800-347-5700)..... when you hear the recording, press "0". When the customer care person answers, just tell them you want the G-100 holiday deal for the forum members ($149.99). Act soon though. The sale ends on the 31st.

I ordered mine yesterday, along with the "Essentials kit" for an extra $100 which gives you all the stuff to go along with it, and also earns you free shipping on the whole order......

Later,
Rob