PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's Car Care Month - Buy 3 and 1 is Free !

Mike Pennington
Mar 18th, 2009, 05:58 AM
2009 Car Care Month and Boat/RV Care Month

Buy 3 and 1 is Free !

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/649/440_autopromo.jpg

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/649/440_marinepromo.jpg

We're excited to announce the The 2009 Car Care Month and Boat/RV Care Month Rebate Offer - “Buy 3 products and one is Free - with mail in rebate”.

The promotion runs 4/1/09 – 6/30/09.

Coupons will be available at many stores or downloadable via the web.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AUTOMOTIVE REBATE COUPON (http://www.meguiars.com/downloads/CCM09_Rebate_retail.pdf)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BOAT/RV REBATE COUPON (http://marinerv.meguiars.com/downloads/CCM09_Rebate_Marine.pdf)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

- Offer valid only on Meguiar's chemical products between 7 oz. and 64 oz. purchased from participating retailers between 4/1/09 and 6/30/09.

-Original cash register/purchase receipt(s) must show a minimum purchase of three (3) eligible Meguiar’s chemical products.

- Meguiar’s will send eligible customers one (1)check in the amount of the lowest eligible Meguiar’s chemical product purchase listed on the cash register/purchase receipt submitted excluding applicable taxes.

- Cash register/purchase receipt(s) dated before 4/1/09 and after 6/30/09 will not be honored.

- Offer open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 years or older.

- Customers must submit original cash register/purchase receipt of purchase(s) of at least three (3) eligible Meguiar's chemical products and the UPC for each eligible Meguiar’s chemical product listed on the cash register/purchase receipt must be indicated on the reverse side of this Rebate Order Form.

- Mail completed Rebate Order Form and Original Purchase Receipt(s) to: Meguiar's Buy 3 and 1 is Free Mail-In Rebate Offer, P.O. Box 1114, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1114.

- All rebate requests must be postmarked within thirty (30) days from date of cash register/purchase receipt.

- Limit one (1) Rebate Check per household.

- Rebate checks not cashed within ninety (90) days of issuance are void and will not be reissued.

- Please allow eight weeks for rebate check delivery.

- Be sure to keep a copy of all materials of the rebate submission(s) for your records.

- Noncompliance disputes may be resolved by resubmitting your copy of the rebate order form and cash register/purchase receipt.

- All documents submitted become the property of Meguiar's Inc. and are non-returnable.

- Rebate offer subject to all federal and state laws and restrictions.

- Meguiar's is not responsible for printing errors.

- This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.

- Misuse of this rebate request constitutes fraud.

- Rebate offer not valid with any other Meguiar's promotions.

- Meguiar's reserves the right to terminate this rebate offer at any time.

- Meguiar's Inc. "Meguiar's" and the Meguiar's logo are trademarked of Meguiar's Inc

NOTE - To check status of your rebate, please call 1-877-236-8729 x10. 2009

MyFirstES300
Mar 18th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Aw man, looks like another order going to ADS or a trip to Wally World to stock up on some UQW!

Would this rebate also apply to samples that ADS sells?

Mike Pennington
Mar 18th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Great question...

Unfortunately no, this promotion is only for our standard part#'s (chemicals only 7 oz - 64 oz.)

:xyxthumbs

Mike

VMP
Mar 18th, 2009, 06:24 AM
:furious1

If I had the chance I buy some but hear in Portugal I don´t see Meg

Piku
Mar 18th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Perfect timing! I needed to buy some more UQD and UQW. :dp:

Does this apply to consumer and professional chemicals?

Mike Pennington
Mar 18th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Yes, any chemical we sell within the sizes of 7 oz - 64 ounce

:dp:

ColonelCash
Mar 18th, 2009, 06:57 AM
I wish there was some way I could justify buying a bunch of the M93, but I don't think I need 4 tubs of it...don't have a boat, so I don't need anything else from that line. Good deal for those who need some Spring / Summer cleaning supplies.

Andrew C.
Mar 18th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Is it our choice for which product we get the rebate on? Preferably the most expensive one?

Mike Pennington
Mar 18th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Is it our choice for which product we get the rebate on? Preferably the most expensive one?

- Meguiar’s will send eligible customers one (1)check in the amount of the lowest eligible Meguiar’s chemical product purchase listed on the cash register/purchase receipt submitted excluding applicable taxes.

J. A. Michaels
Mar 18th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks a lot Mike. Rick @ ADS is going to love getting another order from me.

The wife is going to hate you guys for this offer. I am stuck in the middle. lol.

10Fore
Mar 18th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Is this offer good in Canada?

Mike Pennington
Mar 18th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Is this offer good in Canada?

Per the Terms and Conditions in the announcement

- Offer open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 years or older.

Sorry :(

Mike

10Fore
Mar 18th, 2009, 12:17 PM
How bout on offer for us Canadians?

Gooch
Mar 18th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I assume 'Detailer' spray bottles will count as the items? guess i'll be making two seperate orders.

maarten22
Mar 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM
If I order stuff in the US and ship it to a US residents. Can I get the money back offer?

phobs
Mar 18th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Good stuff!

Mike Pennington
Mar 18th, 2009, 03:51 PM
I assume 'Detailer' spray bottles will count as the items? guess i'll be making two seperate orders.

Keep in mind, it is for chemical products only...Not empty spray bottles :D

If I order stuff in the US and ship it to a US residents. Can I get the money back offer?

As long as the check is mailed back to the US resident...

Mike

Johnson
Mar 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM
can I order stuff from the website and take the stuff off that I need to get the rebate? I have never ordered off online on this site before.

Maserati Mario
Mar 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
:awman1I can't wait untill April!:pullhair1

:furious1Why can't I buy it now!:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1

chessplayer
Mar 19th, 2009, 01:18 PM
sounds good to me

ColonelCash
Mar 19th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Kinda wish you could mix & match the lines, such as getting a couple Marine line items and a couple Detailer line products.

Mike Pennington
Mar 19th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Kinda wish you could mix & match the lines, such as getting a couple Marine line items and a couple Detailer line products.

Lets clarify...You do not need to buy 3 of the exact same item....

It's purchase any 3 items (could be 3 of the same or 3 different items, but they must be a chemical between 7 oz -64 oz) and then get the least expensive product reimbursed via the rebate offer.

Hope that helps :D

Mike

redhotchevy2000
Mar 19th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Lets clarify...You do not need to buy 3 of the exact same item....

It's purchase any 3 items (could be 3 of the same or 3 different items, but they must be a chemical between 7 oz -64 oz) and then get the least expensive product reimbursed via the rebate offer.

Hope that helps :D

Mike

thats what i was wondering also. Thanks Mike!!!

need some M105, M205, 80 and 83!!
come on april!!!

Mike Pennington
Mar 19th, 2009, 03:37 PM
need some M105, M205, 80 and 83!!
come on april!!!

Just make sure they are the 32 oz in order to qualify

:bigups

redhotchevy2000
Mar 19th, 2009, 03:52 PM
oh they will be. i go through speed glaze like crazy!!!! havent tried 105 but 205 works wonders. ill be stocking up on both!!!

-my work is also switching over to exclusive meguiars products. :) boss got tired of me getting all the credit by using my products ;)

Mister B
Mar 19th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Just make sure they are the 32 oz in order to qualify

:bigups

Oh yea. Good Point!

No sample sizes from ADS since they are not actual product sizes that Meguiar's distributes. Darn....

ColonelCash
Mar 19th, 2009, 08:15 PM
So I could get 2 marine line products, and 1 mirror glaze...then get refunded the lowest amount? If so, that would be very nice.

Mike Pennington
Mar 20th, 2009, 10:09 AM
So I could get 2 marine line products, and 1 mirror glaze...then get refunded the lowest amount? If so, that would be very nice.

Yep, as long as they are 7 oz - 64 oz products....

:D

ColonelCash
Mar 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM

Thanks for the clarification, Mike!

I was confused since there is a Marine Line form and a Auto form on the initial post, I was figuring they could not be overlapped.

Glad to hear I was wrong (how often do ya say that?!?)

Gooch
Mar 20th, 2009, 12:54 PM

damn, i just realized that i won't be able to use this when i buy some gallons from the detailer line! damn:(

oh well, there are some other stuff i want as well.

saturn2
Mar 20th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Mike can one order from amazon if they want to. Just asking since you said "purchased from participating retailers" In your first post.

Mike Pennington
Mar 21st, 2009, 06:12 AM
You can buy product from any retailer. This includes "brick & mortar" stores, as well as, "on-line stores" including meguiarsdirect.com :woot2

Just make sure you have a receipt and all of the terms and conditions are in line as well.

Mike

Maserati Mario
Apr 1st, 2009, 07:03 PM
Yea! April 1st is here!

finebykris
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Can you tell me if the Smooth Surface Clay Kit is elligible? As I need some as well as some wax/UQD.

Maserati Mario
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Can you tell me if the Smooth Surface Clay Kit is elligible? As I need some as well as some wax/UQD.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

- Offer valid only on Meguiar's chemical products between 7 oz. and 64 oz. purchased from participating retailers between 4/1/09 and 6/30/09.

Lydia
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:46 PM
How many ounces do the products have to be? Will the 128 ounce products qualify? How about the 5 oz NXT All Metal Polysh?

Just kidding....Sorry, couldn't resist.

Maserati Mario
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I was scrolling down to quote me and then you got me! :)

finebykris
Apr 5th, 2009, 11:07 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Thanks, I was aware of that, and I though it might just fall into the category of "chemical"... I mean it does come with QD which is in the product size guidelines ;)

Grand Am GT
Apr 18th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Just want to double check... Does the NXT 2.0 Paste Wax, and Smooth Surface Clay Kit qualify for this rebate?

Maserati Mario
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Just want to double check... Does the NXT 2.0 Paste Wax, and Smooth Surface Clay Kit qualify for this rebate?

I don't know, it should be. Shoot Mike Pennington a message
Wax is a chemical product and so is clay. I imagine they would be covered

Grand Am GT
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Didn't think to shoot Mike an email.

Thanks.

Grand Am GT
Apr 18th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Mike just confirmed that they both comply.

porky lad
Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
I live in Canada does this rebate not apply to me

Mike Pennington
Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
Unfortunately for you, the offer is only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 years or older.

ColonelCash
Apr 28th, 2009, 10:12 AM
****Disregard, I can't add****

For others who are mathmatically challenged like myself, the big jugs of Mirror Glaze are 128oz and do not qualify.

Hoffer
Apr 29th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Is it ok if I bought four Meguiar’s products but from different places? I already bought the stuff but did not know that this was going on when I made the purchases.

Maserati Mario
Apr 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Is it ok if I bought four Meguiar’s products but from different places? I already bought the stuff but did not know that this was going on when I made the purchases.

Yes!
Original cash register/purchase receipt(s) must show a minimum purchase of three (3) eligible Meguiar’s chemical products.

And as long a the reciept falls between the dates and says what you bought

Executionerhk
Apr 30th, 2009, 03:09 PM
can Meguiar's mail the check oversea?
I am going to send out my rebate form tomorrow, but I am leavin May25 from the State. So if it is not ready in 25 days. I won't get it...

so can I write an oversea address?

Mike Phillips
Apr 30th, 2009, 03:59 PM
can Meguiar's mail the check oversea?
I am going to send out my rebate form tomorrow, but I am leavin May25 from the State. So if it is not ready in 25 days. I won't get it...

so can I write an oversea address?

It would be best to call Customer Care and check with them over the phone.

1-800-347-5700

cardriver
Apr 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM
1) Last week I purchased 4 Detailer-Line things from my local auto paint supply store (I forget the acronym/term for such a vendor); Glass Concentrate, Canister of Mild Clay, M34 Odor Eliminator, and NXT Wash. I don't think my vendor is "participating" in this promotion though. Am I eligible?

2) In recent weeks as well, on multile occasions, on Amazon, I purchased a bunch of Meguiars supplies, as well as via ADS. ADS, however, was two separate transactions, both of which were 1-gallon Detailer Line liquids. Can I combine the transactions from those separate occasions (or even separate vendors) to equal 3 items purchased within the applicable time frame?

Thanks!

Maserati Mario
Apr 30th, 2009, 05:54 PM
1) Last week I purchased 4 Detailer-Line things from my local auto paint supply store (I forget the acronym/term for such a vendor); Glass Concentrate, Canister of Mild Clay, M34 Odor Eliminator, and NXT Wash. I don't think my vendor is "participating" in this promotion though. Am I eligible?!

Yes!
Original cash register/purchase receipt(s)...And you bought three "chemicals"

And as long a the reciept falls between the dates and says what you bought. And as long as they are the right size.

2) In recent weeks as well, on multile occasions, on Amazon, I purchased a bunch of Meguiars supplies, as well as via ADS. ADS, however, was two separate transactions, both of which were 1-gallon Detailer Line liquids. Can I combine the transactions from those separate occasions (or even separate vendors) to equal 3 items purchased within the applicable time frame?

Thanks!

Gallon sizes don't qualify, sorry:dunno

cardriver
Apr 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the reply, Mario. Regarding my earlier question # 2...
I was going through my receipts and noticed that I purchased a 64oz NXT wash from ADS, and NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax plus some NXT Spray Wax. The concept being, can I combine purchases from different vendors (assuming all other prereq's are satisfied) and be eligible for the rebate?

sh4dowfax
Jun 9th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Read through the thread and don't think I saw anyone ask this, but...

On my receipt (ordered 3 Meg's products from Pepboys, and they're all 7oz-64oz), it doesn't mention anything about "Meguiar's" or my name or anything, nor does it have any number that matches with the UPC. For example,

16oz Paint Cleaner 6.99
Z123456

18oz NXT Tech Wax 17.49
Z987654

16oz Gloss Endurance 7.99
M213455

is what shows up on the list (I made up the Z123456 (and other numbers) but it's definitely not the UPC for the Deep Crystal paint cleaner).

Would Meguiar's still honor my rebate?

Maserati Mario
Jun 9th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Your fine

Andy M.
Jun 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM
How about if we read the original post.

Meguiar's Car Care Month - Buy 3 and 1 is Free ! (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31367)

Andy M.

sh4dowfax
Jun 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
thanks for the help.

Mike Pennington
Jun 10th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Read through the thread and don't think I saw anyone ask this, but...

On my receipt (ordered 3 Meg's products from Pepboys, and they're all 7oz-64oz), it doesn't mention anything about "Meguiar's" or my name or anything, nor does it have any number that matches with the UPC. For example,

16oz Paint Cleaner 6.99
Z123456

18oz NXT Tech Wax 17.49
Z987654

16oz Gloss Endurance 7.99
M213455

is what shows up on the list (I made up the Z123456 (and other numbers) but it's definitely not the UPC for the Deep Crystal paint cleaner).

Would Meguiar's still honor my rebate?

You do need the actual UPC number for the rebate to be honored.

You can find the UPC on the back of the bottle, and that is the number you place on the coupon along with the reciept.

Like Andy stated, please make sure and review the Terms & Conditions (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31367)in order to make sure you have all the info needed.

Mike

Mike Pennington
Jun 10th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the reply, Mario. Regarding my earlier question # 2...
I was going through my receipts and noticed that I purchased a 64oz NXT wash from ADS, and NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax plus some NXT Spray Wax. The concept being, can I combine purchases from different vendors (assuming all other prereq's are satisfied) and be eligible for the rebate?

Yep :xyxthumbs

sh4dowfax
Jun 10th, 2009, 10:13 AM

You do need the actual UPC number for the rebate to be honored.

You can find the UPC on the back of the bottle, and that is the number you place on the coupon along with the reciept.

Like Andy stated, please make sure and review the Terms & Conditions (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31367)in order to make sure you have all the info needed.

Mike

Thanks, I just wanted to be sure that it was just the original receipt, UPC codes written on the back of the form, and the rebate form itself. (i.e. I don't have to try and peel off the UPCs from the bottles) Rebates scare me sometimes and I just had to be sure that I'm including all the right stuff. Thanks again! :)