PDA

View Full Version : Videos of Discontinued Gold Class Accessories

MyFirstES300
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
I stumbled upon this quite by accident. I found the videos to be quite informative! Is that Mike Phillips in these videos? Enjoy!

http://www.meguiars.se/index.php?_room=12&_subRoom=15

ClearlyCoated
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Nice find! Thanks for sharing the link. :xyxthumbs

Tuck91
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:44 PM
nice discovery, will watch em all eventually.

I think that is Mike Pennington in the videos.

Maserati Mario
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:13 PM
nice discovery!
Thanks for the post!

Carfire
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Thanks for Sharing!!
I have been looking around for those videos.
In fact I did a post awhile back about it.
Thanks Again!!

Megafast13
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I also found these on the Canada Website of Meguiars!

Ryan L.
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:36 PM
The person talking in all the videos is Barry Meguiar.

Ryan

Murr1525
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Brings a tear to my eye.... at least I have about 8 Wheel Face brushes and 5 Spoke brushes to keep me company.... :(

ColonelCash
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Just curious why these are still being sold overseas? Are they big sellers in these markets? What is diffrenet between the overseas markets and the US in terms of auto detailing supplies?

The store where I got the Gold Class Terry Towels has a few boxes of various Gold Class brushes. I picked up a few body and wheel brushes this weekend for $5-$7 each. Might go clean them out in a few days.

Murr1525
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I guess people in other countries realized how great they are....

MyFirstES300
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:15 PM
I didn't realize exactly how the wheel brush works. After watching the video, I was really impressed.

You can find all of the discontinued Meg's products on the web at various on-line stores, although not all of them in one place, which can make S&H costs a bit steep!

I found one store that has the wash mop and other various Meg's discontinued items. In order to make the S&H lower, I have to order some additional items as ordering just the wash mop will cost almost as much as the mop itself. Ouch!

ClearlyCoated
Apr 19th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I found one store that has the wash mop and other various Meg's discontinued items. In order to make the S&H lower, I have to order some additional items as ordering just the wash mop will cost almost as much as the mop itself. Ouch!Isn't that the best part of it? Having to buy more items for the shipping to become reasonable?...or am I the only one who thinks like this?

ColonelCash
Apr 19th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Isn't that the best part of it? Having to buy more items for the shipping to become reasonable?...or am I the only one who thinks like this?

Only good until the extra purchased goods equals, or outweighs, the additional shipping costs. See Also: Point of Diminishing Return