PDA

View Full Version : Thank you meguiars!!!!!

Details
May 4th, 2009, 05:01 PM
All I use is meguiars products!!! besides a few zymol products.... I have purchased about $2000 in just products... this is all i use and all ill ever use!!!! customers say how did u do that and i say its all in the products.. from the products, to the help on the phone, to the forums you guys are the ish!! i cant thank you enough

Carfire
May 4th, 2009, 06:46 PM
We are here to help!!
I am sure everyone on the forum agrees how great Meguiars Products are.
I get the same stuff you get.
But $2000!!!!!!yikes

Maserati Mario
May 4th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Kewl!
So happy to hear your enthusiasm.
Products are a big part but your talent/techniques is very important too!
So pat yourself on the back.

Bounty
May 4th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Meg's definitely makes some first rate products...:xyxthumbs

J. A. Michaels
May 5th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Meguiars products are great. I share your enthusiasm. But, your skills are also part of the equation.

Eddie6th
Jun 5th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I'm not in your league.That's a whopping amount for products. I'm the same though,I always stick with Meguiar's. I havn't tried every product,so,I can't say this is better than that etc,but before i started using Meg's,I had used other 'famous' brands,and have found Meg's is far superior.

I think a lot of people get confused when they start with Meg's because of their product range.But there is a reason for every type of application.One famous make I used to use hasn't changed its product line in over 20 years.Recently they JUST brought out Carnauba wax and costs 3-4 times the amount.. "Hello!...Where have you been?" Meguiar's have been doing carnauba for years.

Apart from that,the quality is excellent,and best of all,everyone can afford it.