PDA

View Full Version : SEMA here we come !!

iceburgh
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:03 AM
Car left yesterday we will fly out next week. Anyone else going to be there?

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/131700_CarCrazyTruckloadingCorvette1.jpg

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/131700_CarCrazyTruckloadingCorvette2.jpg

:db: :db:

Mike Phillips
Oct 21st, 2004, 09:38 AM
Hi Jim,

Your Corvette is looking good!

Mike

p.s.

I resized your photos for easier viewing on the forum and placed them into your gallery...

Click here for more pictures of iceburgh's Corvette! (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=131&cat=500&password=)

HotRodGuy
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:28 AM
looks great, i'm still trying to decide if i'm gonna head up there or not

HotRodGuy
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:32 AM
I have passes and a place to stay, just not sure if I want to make the drive up there. Should be an awesome year, I have a few friends that are frantically getting some very very sweet projects together in time for this show.

HotRodGuy
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:38 AM
I just can't get over how well they excecuted those flames. They look unreal, HBBW will definately do my next flame job. What power mods? Head and cam?

Vegas SRT
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:43 AM
Ill see you guys there! :bounce

DETLMAN
Oct 21st, 2004, 12:37 PM
I will be there !

Jimmy Buffit
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:11 PM
I went last year... I was both amazed, and disappointed.

Amazed by the sheer size of both shows!
Disappointed by the amount of 'stuff'' specific to detailing...

Just me.

Jim

Rick
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:32 PM
I will be there! So the Vette is going to be on display at the Meguiar's booth? If not where? I can't wait to see this thing in person.

I think I'm going to be driving up monday afternoon and going tuesday and wednesday to the show then driving home. Two days of school are going to be tough to miss, but it'll be worth it I think.

Rick
Oct 21st, 2004, 01:34 PM
(Hmmm this is kind of double posted in the show off forum)

Yeah I'll be there! Can't wait to see the Vette.

Mike Phillips
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Rick
(Hmmm this is kind of double posted in the show off forum)

Since they're kind of the same topic, I went a head and merged them. -Mike

Marc08EX
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Have a great time over there! I wish I could go... :(

SpoiledMan
Oct 21st, 2004, 02:50 PM
I'll be there. We should all plan to get together. Mike, you going?

iceburgh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:28 AM
HRG thanks for the comments....who did your flames? They look great.
Yes the car will be with the Meguairs rigs ....not in the inside display

Teak
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:14 PM
Congrats on having your car @ SEMA.

Maybe I will make the show next year.

HRG,
This year should be a great show. I would expect to see numerous Magnums, 300C, new F350, Cobalt, C6 vettes, GTO's, Colorados, Scions, STI's, EVO's and 05 Mustangs (is official car of the show). To name a few amongst what I thinks will tons of other cool rides.

If anyone goes I expect to see lots of big hi-res images.

Eric

DETLMAN
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:17 PM
I will be there all week, if you guys want to meet up let me know.

Rick
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:18 PM
Alright so where is the Meguiar's rig going to be located then? In front of the convention center in that big area where all the big displays are setup?

SpoiledMan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by DETLMAN
I will be there all week, if you guys want to meet up let me know.

Brian, I will either get there Tuesday or Wednesday. Are you driving or flying?

DETLMAN
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Flying, I am coming out alone on sunday and my wife is flying in wednsday night.

SpoiledMan
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:27 PM
I might be able to make coming out Sunday or Monday happen. PM me your cell number.

iceburgh
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Rick
Alright so where is the Meguiar's rig going to be located then? In front of the convention center in that big area where all the big displays are setup?
Not exactly sure... Do you know where the night club "The Beach " Is at? From what I understand it is in front of the CC and one truck will be in that lot and the other acrossed the street. Everyone will walk by one of the two trucks to get in

Rick
Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
I think I know what your talking about. I remember walking across the street to get to another section. Anyways, I have two days to find it. I can't wait, just over a week left. I'm driving up from Phoenix tentatively Monday evening.

Rick
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:08 PM
I"M GETTING EXCITED! I'm heading out of here tomorrow afternoon as soon as I get done with my classes. Should be in Vegas around 7 to 8ish tomorrow night! Getting ready to have tired feet.:bounce

SpoiledMan
Oct 31st, 2004, 09:11 PM
If anyone wants to hook up out there, I will be there by Wednesday afternoon. My cell number is 323-816-2055.

Chris