Jun 4th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Who is going to win?

How many games?

CieraSL
Jun 4th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Don't know, don't care. I don't really give a flip about sports. :quiet

john m.
Jun 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Im going for the Lakers, although I do like Howard I also like Kobe. I was kinda hoping to have Kobe beat up on Labrone to shut him up but magic took car of that :D Actually I dont car much for either team since the Mavs are my guys! But Dirk screwed up his game with the crazy woman he dated! :D

J. A. Michaels
Jun 5th, 2009, 02:03 AM
Like the Lakers in 6.

myaeger18
Jun 5th, 2009, 04:19 AM
After last nights blow out, Lakers in 5.

ClearlyCoated
Jun 5th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Don't know, don't care. I don't really give a flip about sports. :quietI really don't like sports... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jzr1SkQG1g)

Zuke
Jun 5th, 2009, 02:57 PM
I hate the Lakers, always have always will, Kobe even more..

I hope dwight takes down the rim

Eddie6th
Jun 5th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I voted for the third.It's none of my business.

Zuke
Jun 5th, 2009, 10:18 PM
I voted for the third.It's none of my business.

c'mon brotha. Dantoni played for ya no love @ all.:D

Zuke
Jun 12th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Am i the only one who voted for the magic? well i wouldnt if they shoot 2% from the line and blow every 4th Q lead.

TerryAdams
Jun 12th, 2009, 09:14 AM
I really don't like sports... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jzr1SkQG1g)

Great video CC! :woot2The KGB Chicken(Ted)(I grew up in San Diego), is the master of mascots!

Andrew C.
Jun 12th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Lakers! My home team baby!

Zuke
Jun 12th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Lakers! My home team baby!

I almost called in to work today because they make me SICK. I respect them as players but being a fan of the Suns its kinda hard not to HATE Kobe. Also whats with your pic haha im so confused. I know its two ladies holding up a pic of your truck yes?

Andrew C.
Jun 12th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Haha its basically two chicks all over a picture of my truck. They aren't really holding it up but more just wanting to touch the picture haha I just thought it was funny

CharlesW
Jun 12th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Just slightly off-topic.
If something isn't done to improve the officiating, the NBA is going to completely destroy the game.
Regardless of what team you support, the officiating has been totally incompetent.

Zuke
Jun 12th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Ever since they suspended a game for Stoudamire and NOT DUNCAN for coming off the bench a few years ago AHHHH, i feel ya Charles. And what happened? they were calling traveling a lot better @ the begging of the season but that got old fast

J. A. Michaels
Jun 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Being a ex Chicagoan, lifelong Bulls fan,( since there inception) I have to say, I am a big believer in Phil Jakson. Does he do crazy things? Sure, But his teams are always prepared. I still say Lakers in 6.

john m.
Jun 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Im calling lakers next game! Lakers are just playing much better imho. On the officials, sometimes they have really bad calls but them sometimes they dont call things. Man that flagrant at the end on Gasal was pretty bad haha. I say since this is the finals though they should be able to play a little harder than normal, let them fight for it and the team who wants it more will win.

On another subject Im also watching the Penguins and Red wings final game tonight! gonna be a great game and Im leaning a little more for the penguins but im a stars fan so I dont really like either lol