PDA

View Full Version : Megs. Concentrated Glass cleaner

e-money
Jul 19th, 2009, 08:10 AM
is color fading a normal thing with storage? does it affect product quality? this was after a mixed solution was made with 10 parts of distilled water. thanks in advance!

roushstage2
Jul 19th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Mine has not, but the color change shouldn't affect anything.

Sandstone
Jul 19th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I've also noticed diluted solution to fade in color but it does not seem to affect product performance. I do however relegate faded stuff to cleaning our glass kitchen table.

I can't see the color fade in the translucent detailer bottle but I do once I pour it in the clear old Windex bottles that we recycle for household use.

Andrew C.
Jul 19th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I've never had it fade. Are you sure it just doesn't look lighter because there is less solution so there is more light going through the bottle?

J. A. Michaels
Jul 19th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Mine has also changed color. It does not appear to diminish the cleaning ability of the product. Still doing the job. I have particularly noticed this when I use Distilled water to mix.

Mike Pennington
Jul 19th, 2009, 02:10 PM
is color fading a normal thing with storage? does it affect product quality? this was after a mixed solution was made with 10 parts of distilled water. thanks in advance!

Nothing to worry about....

The coloring, or in this case, discoloring, does not affect the performance of the product.

:xyxthumbs

jfelbab
Jul 19th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I have a hard time keeping this around long enough to check. Seems my wife loves this stuff as much as I do and gives samples to her friends when I'm not looking. LOL

Great product.