PDA

View Full Version : D120 Glass Cleaner for you home

Sandstone
Jul 30th, 2009, 11:56 AM
So I'm having the windows cleaned on my house yesterday. I'm not real happy with the streaks so I give the guys a bottle of D120 and a Sam's microfiber and voila! clean streak free windows! The guys came to me later and asked, "What was that stuff?" so I gave them a printout of the link to the ADS webpage. They were back today to finish up and they asked if I had any more for them to use and said that thay had ordered some :xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs:xyxthumbs. It is great stuff!

Caress Detailing
Jul 30th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I may need to get some of this stuff on my next big order.

1 Can of invisible glass only goes so far lol

What's the dilution ratio?

J. A. Michaels
Jul 30th, 2009, 12:32 PM
10 : 1. A gallon of the concentrate makes 11 gallons of the cleaner. I agree it is great stuff.

ColonelCash
Jul 30th, 2009, 01:43 PM
I doubt many individuals would need more than 11 gallons of glass cleaner in their entire life. Great deal for $15. It also smells very good, kinda grape like.

J. A. Michaels
Jul 30th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I doubt many individuals would need more than 11 gallons of glass cleaner in their entire life. Great deal for $15. It also smells very good, kinda grape like.

How true. lol

CharlesW
Jul 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Buy the 32 oz. sample from ADS and they send it in a silk screened spray bottle with a sprayer included.
$6.99 and the bottle and sprayer included have to be worth over $3.
Less than $4 for 11 quarts of very good glass cleaner is not too shabby.

AeroCleanse
Jul 30th, 2009, 05:44 PM
I got some a while back, still not though the first 32oz spray bottle of mix. You need so little to get it clean.

JohanD
Oct 9th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Buy the 32 oz. sample from ADS and they send it in a silk screened spray bottle with a sprayer included.
$6.99 and the bottle and sprayer included have to be worth over $3.
Less than $4 for 11 quarts of very good glass cleaner is not too shabby.

This is what I did. Got the 32oz sample bottle and bought a couple extra bottles to dilute it in. 10:1 ratio is still over two gallons of glass cleaner.

D120 glass cleaner works great! I used some for the first time today. My wife probably liked it because I had to test it out. The sliding glass door is clean, the shower door is clean, the mirrors in the bathroom are clean. I just started sprayin windows with it. The included sprayer with the detailer bottles is fantastic too. Wide spray pattern and a decent amount of product dispensed.