PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy locally? Tried Dealer Search

Gattaca
Oct 17th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I live in Anaheim, CA 92805 and tried looking at the dealers search engine, I tried 15 listed dealers locally and none of them carry 205 and 105.

Help!

Sudz On The Run
Oct 17th, 2009, 11:48 AM
What size do you need , I have plenty in stock

Gattaca
Oct 17th, 2009, 12:23 PM
32 OZ of each. Are you local?

Sudz On The Run
Oct 17th, 2009, 01:40 PM
No east coast but shipping is cheap thru post office

bene vita
Oct 17th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Hi gattaca,

The "New Guys in Town" are just down the street from you in Irvine. The name is "Detailing . com". (no spaces) They have been open just a few months and have most all of the Meguiar's line.

The two "young guys" (*) that own the business are Rene' Ortega and John Strain, both are great to work with and they are open Monday / Saturday.

If you need any other information about the area, just E-mail me (don't PM as I do not check that) as I'm just a few miles away in Huntington Beach - "Surf City U.S.A." and would be happy to assist.

Have a great weekend - hope to meet you at the next Thursday Night Open Garage event at Meguiar's.

Harry

* Hate to say it, but ... I even have to consider Mike Stoops and Mike Pennington as "young guys ... darn!!

Gattaca
Oct 18th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Great website....thanks for the info. Placing my order on Monday!

SocalEuro
Nov 30th, 2009, 02:30 AM
+1 for detailing.com

They had a killer deal on apc+ for their thanksgiving sale. Come to think of it, great prices on everything really.

Still Learnin
Dec 1st, 2009, 03:02 PM
yup i just picked up my order from detailing yesterday. real cool guys down there, only thing is that they wont have some m205 in 32oz till friday...