PDA

View Full Version : logging out

FlaresideLariat
Dec 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
It seems the only way to log out is by clicking on the main Forums page. I find it inconvenient when I'm looking at a thread and wish to log out, or at any other page for that matter.

What I'm suggesting is a univeral log out button where the main links are. I just think it would be easier for the MOL members when browsing around, and it would minus the hassle of trying to find the one button to log out.

What do you think?

gb387
Dec 10th, 2004, 03:17 PM
:iagree:

I have thought the same thing. I don't want to stay logged in on other peoples computers. It can be a pain to find the "logout". Great suggestion!

Mike Phillips
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I'll see what it will take to implement this. If it's a matter of tweaking a template, then it may be possible.

Mike

FlaresideLariat
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:42 PM
cool :)

FlaresideLariat
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Any word on it, Mr. Phillips?

Mike Phillips
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by FlaresideLariat
Any word on it, Mr. Phillips?

Not yet. It's just a matter of modifying the code. It will be done, I can't give you a concrete date yet. Sorry.

Mike

05 Prius
Jan 16th, 2005, 03:25 PM
I agree! I wouldn't even have known that there was a log-out on the main forums page without reading your post! Even then, the log-out is hidden at the bottom of the page. I love the products but the web page can be frustrating to use / navigate. Thank you for your help!
:iagree:

SprintKing
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:56 PM
yep was logged in @ the mrs work today and couldnt find the logout button. This would be a good idea