PDA

View Full Version : Organizing Gallery

cnfowler
Apr 4th, 2010, 01:22 PM
I was wanting to organize my gallery so it is easier to find photos. Is there anyway to organize the photos in my gallery into albums? I see where I can create a new album and then upload photos to it. I want to transfer the photos I have into new albums.

Colin

JG_Detailing
Apr 4th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I have a question to about the gallery. Is there an easier way to delete photos at once then go back and forth from one picture to another one.

roushstage2
Apr 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I was wanting to organize my gallery so it is easier to find photos. Is there anyway to organize the photos in my gallery into albums? I see where I can create a new album and then upload photos to it. I want to transfer the photos I have into new albums.

Colin
If you move them from say, your general, overall gallery to a specific folder, their links will break and if they are posted somewhere, they will disappear from there. But yes, you can move them.

I have a question to about the gallery. Is there an easier way to delete photos at once then go back and forth from one picture to another one.
I'm pretty sure you either have to delete them individually or you can delete and entire folder.