PDA

View Full Version : Car Care / Personal Care

DaniloSilni
Apr 27th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Simply put, for those of you that categorize yourselves as "car crazy" and go to extreme lengths to take care of your cars, do you also devote that much or close to that much care to yourselves? i.e. instead of using a cheap and readily available product, we mostly opt for Meguiar's and other high end products...Do you do the same for your personal hygiene etc?

DaniloSilni
Apr 27th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Funny thing is, I know many people who don't mind racking up a huge ADS or Meguiar's Direct bill but think it's insane to pay $6.99 for high end gel, which is probably healthier for your hair. Just thought this would be a curious poll. Enjoy :xyxthumbs

CieraSL
Apr 27th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I opted for the first option. I figure as long as I shower once a day and don't look weird, I'm cool. :chuckle1

DaniloSilni
Apr 27th, 2010, 07:10 PM
As long as that Ciera is shiny Scottwax2

J. A. Michaels
Apr 28th, 2010, 01:08 AM
You have to be styling and profiling when you ride looks good. lol.

jenn1270
Apr 28th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I have a fondness for pedicures, but otherwise could care less. Everyone at work makes fun of my "uniform" - winter - khakis, fleece, and turtle neck Summer - sweater set and khakis.....

They can make all the fun they want....but my car makes theirs look like junkers

Matt Majeika
Jun 24th, 2010, 10:42 AM
A detailed car is a reflection of YOU (no pun intended). why wouldn't you take an equal amount of care when it comes to yourself?

FinalTouchDetail
Jul 25th, 2010, 05:11 PM
The only great lengths I go to for myself happens in the gym.

Bill Davidson
Jul 26th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Have you seen the crowds at the Berrett Jackson auctions and most car shows? I'd say car care comes before personal care for the most part. :dance1

roushstage2
Jul 26th, 2010, 10:43 PM
If using Gillette and such is "high-end," then I guess I'm in. I mean, I won't use generic stuff.

DaniloSilni
Aug 1st, 2010, 12:22 PM
This poll *****......seemed good in theory..

mswerb
Aug 16th, 2012, 05:04 PM
My wife often tells me that I take better care of our cars than I do myself.

BrandIdeator
Oct 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM
A detailed car is a reflection of YOU (no pun intended). why wouldn't you take an equal amount of care when it comes to yourself?

Preach!!