PDA

View Full Version : Under Care Cleaning

habeba86
May 11th, 2010, 11:40 PM
I know you cant see underneather a vehicle that much, but I know I still try and spray under my car when I wash it....especially around here in Illinois with our great winters! And while its pretty easy to just spray underneath on a semi-clean vehicle, the ones with mud under them...especially trucks that like to play in mud, its not so fun! So what I do is throw my sprinkler that goes from side to side under the truck and while im preppin other stuff it gets alotta the mud off, or atleast softens it up so when I hit it with the hose it comes off :dp:

J. A. Michaels
May 12th, 2010, 01:01 AM
A lot of people do it that way. I have heard that in water restrictions,They also pull there vehicle on the grass so they avoid a ticket from the water police.

79elcamino
May 12th, 2010, 11:15 AM
i use a foam gun, i put UWW in the foam gun and spray under the car to clean and protect underneath the car

DualActionDetail
May 12th, 2010, 11:20 AM
I've been considering using a sprinkler for doing underbodies...Routing the water through a foam gun would also allow you to soap it up. Cool idea, for sure. And for me, nothing beats a pressure washer for mud, if available.

cnfowler
May 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM
The sprinkler is a great idea for softening up the mud/dirt before attacking it with a hose. I've heard of it done before and will use it myself this year.

Colin