PDA

View Full Version : congrats to meguiars for Ultimate Compound!

Ron500
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:31 AM
a few days ago i got the chance to try out UC, and i must say it totally blew me away!, i was surprised with how much ease and serenity it removed defects, (used with G220 by the way), it was so rich that i ended up working in slightly bigger areas, and needing two towels for wipe off..a remarkabaly astounding product, this had to be one of the best products i have ever used, it left the finish so clear and rich, i couldn't belive my eyes, thinking, 'is this really a compound!', though it did not pick some isolated scratches, but i guess that could be due to the fact i used one application, but still there was at least an 85% improvement, which is remarkable, this goes to say what meguiars mean is what they do.

excellent work meguiars, keep it up.:xyxthumbs

Underdawg736
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:34 AM
It is some really outstanding stuff! How big of an area did you do to require two towels to wipe off? Or do you use one towell for the initial wipe followed by a second to pick up the remaining residue?

Ron500
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:44 AM
well i used an area just around 2ft if not a bit bigger, yeah i used one for initial wipe, then final wipe, it really is outstanding..

Underdawg736
Sep 16th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Yes it truely is, It definately has a perminate place in my detailing bag! :xyxthumbs

greg0303
Sep 16th, 2010, 06:11 AM
As the name says it - Ultimate. Way to go for serious corrections with ease using DA polishers.
Try Professional Ultimate Wipe Off for product removal.

rapport25
Sep 16th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Totally agree. I have at least 3 bottles spare of UC at any one time. along with 3 bottles of swirlx that again is an amazing product.:xyxthumbs. Well done Meguiars!!!

Michael Stoops
Sep 16th, 2010, 08:24 AM
We're really happy that you guys are loving UC so much, thanks for all the positive comments!!:dp:

nirmaljusdoit
Sep 16th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Its tough to use it by hand, but equally impressive results, my Flex 3401 just landed, waiting to try it out my machine & see the difference !!

CieraSL
Sep 16th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Ultimate Compound is my favorite one step correction product. :xyxthumbs

J. A. Michaels
Sep 16th, 2010, 03:59 PM
It is a very good product. I use it a lot.

Shawn T.
Sep 16th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Ultimate Compound. Need I say more?

Ron500
Sep 17th, 2010, 03:36 AM
true, its great for meguiars to come up with such an excellent product, lets not forget swirl x, as someone already mentioned, which is too a fantastic product for its intended purpose, this is what 'revolutionary' products should be called..

LoveBlackPaint
Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
A friend of mine has a red Camero, he tried spa great product but the swirls were still there.
Here I come with my UC and my DA, they couldn't beleive how fast I removed them.

Finishes idiwn really nice, should be called Swirl Be Gone.
Works like a much expensive compound with half the cost.

Kevin.