PDA

View Full Version : Pics!!! Check em out!!

99BlackStangMan
Mar 28th, 2004, 04:22 PM
http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69995

:bounce :db:

gb387
Mar 28th, 2004, 04:56 PM
maybe its my computer but I can't get the link to work!?!?

What do you know it was my comuter... Car looks great Black is hard to beat!

Rockpick
Mar 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Works for me!

Great looking photos!

99BlackStangMan
Mar 28th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks. I got a car show this weekend im hoping to go away with best in show! Just gotta start detailing under the hood. Any suggestions?

Rockpick
Mar 28th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 99BlackStangMan
Thanks. I got a car show this weekend im hoping to go away with best in show! Just gotta start detailing under the hood. Any suggestions?

First and foremost, best of luck in your upcoming show! With a shine like that on a car like that, I think your chances are VERY solid!

About detailing under the hood...

Meguiar's makes a full line of products that you can utilize under there. For starters, I'd recommend #40 or a product from the detailer's line called Engine Coat (I've never tried EC but, I've seen before and afters and it appears like it's a GREAT product!). The main thing is to make sure it's all good and clean and then, and only then, should you apply your protectant or shine products. Dressings will almost always do better on a clean surface and, clean is better under the hood.

Unfortunately Meguiar's doesn't sell the one product that is most useful when getting the engine compartment cleaned up... that of course being bottled *patience*. That's the main component that I've found that is the most beneficial.

Again, good luck!!

RP :D