PDA

View Full Version : Rotm

dc2_
Jan 7th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Ride of the month poll

i think it would be a good idea to have a ride of the month thread here on MOL

examples: anyone can enter their car with pics of exterior,interior,engine bay...with info on wat they have done to it...polished?wetsanded?whatever

at the beginning of every month ppl can submit their ride and non-enterers can vote in the poll and at the end of the month we see who wins..as in who has the cleanest ride,shiniest,best whatever.

example from another forum...

Applications:
Your application is due by the 15th of the month by midnight. It must be in this format or your application will be denied and deleted.

YEAR/MODEL/MOTOR

Engine:upgrades?

Exterior:upgrades?

Suspension:wheels?springs ect

Interior:
Seats
Shift Knob
CD Player

Followed by your pictures

RULES:
1) DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2) You must follow the format given in this post in your application, if you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
5) You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.
6) You must wait 6 months before you run in ROTM after winning.

wat u guys think?

therdrman
Jan 7th, 2011, 07:16 PM
how can i enter my pictures. if you want i will enter some now

dc2_
Jan 7th, 2011, 09:46 PM
lol its a suggestion maybe they can make a thread called rotm

therdrman
Jan 8th, 2011, 02:20 PM
yeah. i am on a honda civic forum. they have a rotm

Shawn T.
Jan 8th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I'm not really much of fan of these kind of things only because I am ignorant of all the different upgrades available. I know that my car works and I know I can make it shiny. Besides that.....

therdrman
Jan 9th, 2011, 01:12 PM
i love the idea. i wont win but w/e

HCAD
Jan 9th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I think the idea could be cool too. Maybe without all of the modification involvement. Instead just a list of your cleaning products or methods. I dig seeing tons of clean cars on any format.

therdrman
Jan 9th, 2011, 06:27 PM
i think we need to do it like hondacivic forum. you list your modifications..... why you enjoy the car....... and add like what products you enjoy and have a vote on ppls car.

dc2_
Jan 9th, 2011, 11:09 PM
x2 on that one