PDA

View Full Version : where is nxt

iceman
Mar 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
:wall: :wall:

Hi everyone

Darren here from the UK

Does anyone know when we are getting all the nxt generation products over here?

Cos ive been reading the forums and there are some great write ups and reports on it

Thanks Darren

FlaresideLariat
Mar 30th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I got mine at Advance Auto Parts. They had the biggest Meguiar's selection out of NAPA and Autozone.

Is it not even in the UK at all?

4.6GT
Mar 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Can't you order from this site? It would at least get the NXT to you to try.

iceman
Mar 31st, 2004, 01:57 AM
Cheers guys thanks for your help

The reply to flairsidelariat:- No its not even in the uk yet! Ive tried every web provider of car care products on not one stocks any Nxt products.

In reply to 4.6GT it takes so long for it to arive if i ordered it from meguiars that you end up paying through the nose for it! However i might have to do this if they dont pull there fingers out and get some over here!

Thanks again Darren:xyxthumbs

FlaresideLariat
Mar 31st, 2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by iceman
Cheers guys thanks for your help

The reply to flairsidelariat:- No its not even in the uk yet! Ive tried every web provider of car care products on not one stocks any Nxt products.

In reply to 4.6GT it takes so long for it to arive if i ordered it from meguiars that you end up paying through the nose for it! However i might have to do this if they dont pull there fingers out and get some over here!

Thanks again Darren:xyxthumbs

Have someone in the States purchase NXT for you, and have them ship it over and then you repay them. ;)