PDA

View Full Version : I just uploaded a few new engine pics

iceburgh
Mar 2nd, 2005, 04:07 PM
IMO a nice clean and sometimes wild engine will seperate you from the other cars at a show.
Let me know what you all think

gb387
Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:49 PM
am I missing them.... where are the photos?:bounce

scrub
Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:52 PM
I saw some in the gallery I think.

gb387
Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/1312-med.jpg

This the one? Wish it was mine!

Man that looks good!

:bow :bigups

scrub
Mar 2nd, 2005, 07:58 PM
I only saw the thumbs but I'd guess that's what they were referring to.

:iagree:

Rick
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:12 AM
OMG thats now even more insane than when I saw your car at SEMA in October. :bow

You win.

NOMADZ1
Mar 7th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Very nice iceburgh. Will you be bringing your car back to the West coast this year? Love the flame job. Rich and his crew did a fantastic job. The paint on my rod is the same color yellow as what was used on the new Meguiar's rigs. :coolgleam

iceburgh
Mar 8th, 2005, 04:34 AM
I dont think I will be on the West Coast with the car any time soon.
Your car looks killer...Rich does a great job....... I wonder if he mixed this paint for our cars or if this was what was left over form the rigs:confused:

NOMADZ1
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:11 AM
I helped wet sand each of the Meguiar's rigs at HBBW. When I was there one day, I asked what paint they used for the flames because I really liked the yellow. The paint is a PPG DMD666 so ended up buying a gallon for my Camaro. I was in the process of having body work and paint done at another shop. This stuff wasn't cheap at $126 a quart but I was told yellow is a more expensive paint. :rofl:

iceburgh
Mar 8th, 2005, 08:39 AM
yea it looks great.... I have pictures posted here of the entire process.... he used a white pearl under mine and it really pops in the sun.
I have washed and waxed both of the trucks many times and it is a real pain in the ... so I am sure doing the sanding was not fun
http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/vette/
Rich does a great job....but Terry is amazing