PDA

View Full Version : Who would buy Supreme Shine towels of they were offered at local retailers?

Shawn T.
Jul 19th, 2011, 05:15 PM
So, we all love our Supreme Shines. Okay, well I really do at least :)

Anyway, speak your thoughts!

I know I would really love to go to my AutoZone and buy some Supreme Shines to add to my collection.

Murr1525
Jul 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Guess I have enough now... but would have in the past if the price was reasonable.

greg0303
Jul 19th, 2011, 05:56 PM
That would be nice. Instead of internet order and waiting for delivery I could just drive to a local store and stock up.

wifpd4
Jul 19th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Shawn, I didn't vote.

I can already pick them up locally. Today I was at the store, but didn't notice the price. I had just picked some up at a car show that the Meguiar's semi was at, so I didn't need any.

Tuck91
Jul 19th, 2011, 07:06 PM
I can get them locally too but I usually just order 100 MF towels from ADS a couple times a year.

JoeDirt
Jul 20th, 2011, 04:52 AM
I voted no, but only because I'm sure the price of them retail in the smaller quantities they'd probably sell (3-packs perhaps) would be cost-prohibitive compared to getting them online...

Shawn T.
Jul 27th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I voted no, but only because I'm sure the price of them retail in the smaller quantities they'd probably sell (3-packs perhaps) would be cost-prohibitive compared to getting them online...

Besides ADS, what place sells them in larger quantities than 3 packs?

KKloppe
Jul 27th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Yes, all the stores near me have are generic MF towels that ****. I would actually like to see a national chain with ALL the Meguiar's products. Advance Auto Parts near me has alot of things, some mirror glaze products, mild clay, Foam Pads etc. But I still end up ordering from ADS every once in a while when I can't find things locally.

JoeDirt
Jul 27th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Besides ADS, what place sells them in larger quantities than 3 packs?

No idea- that's where I get them. I guess I could just see them being $12-$15 for a 3 pack if not more around me. They want $5.99-$9.99 for **** ones.

I'm apparently losing this poll... lol! :)