PDA

View Full Version : Gold Class Rocks !!!

TonyMazz
Apr 11th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Well have to rave about the Gold Class Clear Coat Car Wax ...again!!

Short Story.....
I have a 99 Chev Blazer with a cherry red metallic over pewter two tone paint....So I do my usual wash/was routine on this car...and it BTW has never seen anything but Gold Class..and I drive up to a family get together. My son-in-laws older brother drives up in a brand new Ford pickup that he just proudly washed and waxed.....

I said "nice truck...now you just need a good coat of wax on it..." he said "But I did wax it...." then he looked over at my 6+ year-old Wisconsin-based daily driver and it's finish with a deep rich shine....and all he said was "Wow....thats a beautiful shine!.."

Gold Class is truly the best wax I have EVER used and have been polishing cars along time. I love this product and advertise it in my own way...simply by keeping my car finsh looking awesome with Mequiars Gold Class !!!

AWESOME product !!!!

Mike Phillips
Apr 11th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Hi Tony,

That's a great story!

I just picked up some of the *new Gold Class Wax in the paste form and I'm going to give it a try on our Pilot.

To bad you couldn't have taken a picture of the two trucks together.

:xyxthumbs

Bama
Jun 27th, 2005, 07:21 AM
:iagree: The new Gold Glass paste is good stuff. It has the shine that I really prefer. It is one of my favorite waxes. Despite the faithful followers, I acutally prefer it over NXT. Mike, what did you think?

Mike Phillips
Jun 27th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Bama
:iagree: The new Gold Glass paste is good stuff. It has the shine that I really prefer. It is one of my favorite waxes. Despite the faithful followers, I actually prefer it over NXT. Mike, what did you think?

Gold Class is an excellent show car wax, but I tend to go with two thin coats of NXT Tech Wax when I'm looking to take a car's finish to its maximum potential!

Like this...

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/2PanicFinished2.jpg

Bama
Jun 27th, 2005, 07:42 AM
That Parrot looks sweet!!

LT22
Jul 28th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Mike as you said you put "2 thin coats of NXT Tech Wax" was those applications one after another?

Mike Phillips
Jul 28th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Yes. In a perfect world, you would have time to wait, but we don't live in that world. Two thin coats of wax always insures uniform protection and uniform appearance, no matter how long the waiting period and when you're working on location you do not have the luxury of time.