PDA

View Full Version : Bug Splatter Sponges

Michael Stoops
Oct 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM
http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2060/G0200_BugSplatterSponges.png

Product Attributes:

Remove bug residue quickly & completely
Hand-sized sponge
Simply wipe & toss
Great for a pre-wash treatment
Formulated specifically for insect bio-chemistry/physics
Product loosens bug guts
Utilizes a double sided (foam / terry) wipe substrate that effectively removes bug residue without scratching the paint
Packaged in single-use packets

Size: 5 wipes per box
Part Number: G0200
MSRP: $8.99

Shawn T.
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I like this one! So how does this work? I soak it in a bucket? I just wipe it? Do I pre-rinse or leave the dirt on the car?

This could be especially useful for rinseless and waterless washes!!

Michael Stoops
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I like this one! So how does this work? I soak it in a bucket? I just wipe it? Do I pre-rinse or leave the dirt on the car?The sponges are pre loaded with the product so no need to soak in a bucket. If there is a lot of standing dirt on the front of the car it's probably a good idea to hose that off first, then use the sponge to remove the bugs, otherwise you can just jump right in.

This could be especially useful for rinseless and waterless washes!!We love that you're thinking this through like this, Shawn - great idea!

BlueZero
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Woohoo! I've been waiting for a product like this forever!

I noticed Amazon had these up before but didn't want to say anything then and ruin the surprise for everyone. Now I can't find them. lol Oh well, as soon as they are up I'll be getting some. Having a big flat front on my truck sure collects the bugs.

Michael Stoops
Oct 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Woohoo! I've been waiting for a product like this forever!

I noticed Amazon had these up before but didn't want to say anything then and ruin the surprise for everyone. Now I can't find them. lol Oh well, as soon as they are up I'll be getting some. Having a big flat front on my truck sure collects the bugs.
Scott, we appreciate you keeping quiet about what you found on Amazon a few weeks ago. That was a little glitch on their part; they accidentally listed our 2013 products for about 48 hours but managed to take them down before word spread!! That's why you can't find them there now, but they'll be back up once Amazon has them in stock or if they start taking pre-orders.

Detailing by M
Oct 29th, 2012, 03:01 PM
GOD I HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!
bugs are sometimes a nightmare to remove, especially 241 daily drivers!

rhino1834
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Will this product remove wax?

Michael Stoops
Oct 30th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Yes, this product will indeed remove wax.

youther
Nov 6th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Single use or multiple use per pad?

Michael Stoops
Nov 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM
These are single use pads.