http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2060/G9719_CrptClnr.png

Product Attributes:

Best-In-Class stain removal capabilities for Carpet, Upholstery and Floor Mats
Quickly removes common stains like coffee, tar, ketchup and lipstick
Removes unwanted odors
Simply spray, agitate and wipe formula
Fast acting foam penetration for fast stain fighting
Fast drying w/o leaving sticky residue
Dual-mode trigger allows both spot cleaning with a narrow stream & general cleaning with a wide mist spray

Size: 19oz Aerosol
Part Number: G9719
MSRP: $5.99

CreamPuff
Oct 29th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Removes unwanted odors

coffee, tar, ketchup, lipstick, soda, food, etc...shouldn't be used while in a car. :)

take a showers to reduce odors :)

STRIFE
Oct 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM
^^^ 100% totally agree.....my G has never seen food...lol

How does this product measure up to D102?

Michael Stoops
Oct 29th, 2012, 02:32 PM
[/LIST]coffee, tar, ketchup, lipstick, soda, food, etc...shouldn't be used while in a car. :)

take a showers to reduce odors :)
While we're inclined to agree with you, Tommy, you've seen pictures of the nasty interiors some detailers here have had to deal with.

davey g-force
Oct 30th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Interesting label. Very different to anything else from Meguiars.

keeara10
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Is this cleaner safe? Does it contain harmful chemicals that can be dangerous for children?

Michael Stoops
Nov 6th, 2012, 08:23 AM
The product is perfectly safe but as with any sort of car care products, if you have highly sensitive skin you may want to wear gloves when using it. This is common practice among detailers who work on cars all day long, but for occasional use it should pose no problems whatsoever.

Mike Goodrum
Nov 29th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I see all of the things is helps get out and I had one more to run by which may be dumb. I always have had leather seats but, my new Silverado is cloth so I am venturing into a new territory. I do a lot of physical labor and sweat a lot. This will get out those sweat stains that you hate to see on black cloth correct?. Would this be the best cleaning agent for this case?

RDVT4ME
Nov 30th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Mike,
How would you say this compares to Quick Out carpet stain remover?

Michael Stoops
Nov 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Mike,
How would you say this compares to Quick Out carpet stain remover?
Very, very similar.

Bruce Devilbiss
Dec 2nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
Is this better than APC which I use on carpets and seats. I like the APC but after using a shop vac to get the moisture out there is still some drying time.

lionshark
Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:55 PM
i have the same questions:

1. does it have more or less cleaning ability then quick out?
2. How does this compare to APC?
3. More for normal customers or detailers?
4. drying time/left over residue?

Michael Stoops
Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:13 AM
This product is very similar to Quik Out, so if you're a fan of QO (like my wife is) then you'll like this just as much. If you've been using APC or APC+ with an extractor for carpet cleaning and/or you detail professionally, then you're going to be better off staying with that process.

Remember that this is a consumer product aimed at the retail/consumer market. Those consumers aren't usually hanging out on forums or exploring every possible way to do something - they're looking for something that fits their needs and just plain works. We're fortunate in that we can take technology from our pro line products and put it into consumer products, giving that huge market segment really impressive products. The best example of this would be Ultimate Compound, which is a derived from M105. Even though you can pick up UC at Walmart, we'll put it up against all kinds of "boutique" or professional compounds that cost several times what it does. And compared to what's sitting on the same shelf in the retail space, there's just nothing that can hold a candle to it in terms of defect removal.

But for a pro detailer who needs to clean carpet and upholstery, what makes more sense - several retail spray bottles of this product or a gallon of APC+? The answer should be pretty clear, especially if you're using an extractor of any sort. But for the consumer who has no need for a gallon of cleaner, this product is actually pretty hard to beat.

kiwiatlarge
Feb 18th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Didn't want to bump a thread for Quik Out, but I found a great use for it (so I assume this will be just as good)... cleaning up dog sick from the carpet... The stains last night were of a worse sort than she usually produces (the usual ones can be soaked up with a damp towel) ... When we had a stain like this on our old carpet I could never get it out... So this time round, last night, I applied some Meguiars, and voila... can't believe how well it worked..

Michael Stoops
Feb 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM
kiwiatlarge, you've discovered why my wife loves this stuff so much. We have two small dogs at home and from time to time there are accidents. I think this is the only product in Meguiar's entire line (some 300 or so different products) that my wife knows by name. She swears by it, and for good reason.

STRIFE
Feb 19th, 2013, 03:09 PM
^ lol, I was just thinking about getting a dog but worried about "accidents"
Now I have no excuses....my kids will love me now!

LoveBlackPaint
Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:25 PM
You know thats what I love about Meg's , not only do they put out great products but it's the low prices that gets me, like how can they make sure good products that works for what they charge us!

Kevin

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2060/G9719_CrptClnr.png

Product Attributes:

Best-In-Class stain removal capabilities for Carpet, Upholstery and Floor Mats
Removes unwanted odors
Simply spray, agitate and wipe formula
Fast acting foam penetration for fast stain fighting
Fast drying w/o leaving sticky residue
Dual-mode trigger allows both spot cleaning with a narrow stream & general cleaning with a wide mist spray

Size: 19oz Aerosol
Part Number: G9719
MSRP: $5.99

Detale
Jun 4th, 2013, 06:44 AM
What's the difference between this and D102 aerosol?

Michael Stoops
Jun 10th, 2013, 01:43 PM
What's the difference between this and D102 aerosol?
They're quite similar actually, as was Quik Out and D102 for that matter. This is just retail packaging that we created in hopes of getting wide distribution of the product.

ericccc
Aug 4th, 2013, 11:16 PM
does quick out carpet stain remover can remove fabric carseat and uphostery?

ericccc
Aug 4th, 2013, 11:19 PM
They're quite similar actually, as was Quik Out and D102 for that matter. This is just retail packaging that we created in hopes of getting wide distribution of the product.

Michael Stoops
Aug 5th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Absolutely it can.

ericccc
Aug 5th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Absolutely it can.
thank michael
just want to make sure, is it this one can clean fabric carseat?
http://imageshack.us/a/img33/9619/kbtr.jpg

Michael Stoops
Aug 6th, 2013, 07:45 AM
yes, that's the one

ericccc
Aug 6th, 2013, 07:53 AM
yes, that's the one

i read the description don't have say can clean fabric and upholstery....