Size: 4.2 oz.
Part Number: G15105
MSRP: $6.99

Medium Cut Metal Polish

Product Attributes:

For use with wheels that need to be polished
Works on all unfinished metals
Works to diminish oxidation and pitting on all uncoated metals
Mild abrasives - Abrasives in formula provide strong enough cutting action to remove scratches
Can be used by hand or with the DynaCone
Leaves a bright shine
Can be followed with Finish Cut (see below) if desired

Size: 4.2 oz.
Part Number: G15205
MSRP: $6.99

Finish Cut Metal Polish

Product Attributes:

For use with wheels that are in near new condition
Works on all unfinished metals
Will remove light oxidation
Very light abrasives - A light finishing product to really enhance the end result - a flawless finish
Can be used by hand or with the DynaCone
Leaves a flawless finish
Could use also use this product as a second step to the Medium Cut or Heavy Cut Polish

Size: 5 oz.
Part Number: G15605
MSRP: $12.99

bmrfan
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Finally!

I really needed these products this past weekend!

Shawn T.
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:54 AM
These look promising and could provide competition to the more expensive Wolfgang Metal Polishes!

I don't polish metal often but when I do.....I want these! :)

Michael Stoops
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:56 AM
We're very confident that you're going to be really happy with these three metal polishes. Whether you're working by hand or with a power tool, whether you need to cut through really tough crud or you're looking for a mirror shine on billet aluminum, these three have you covered. The Finish Cut will leave a crazy mirror like finish when used correctly on billet aluminum.

Evan.J
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:04 AM
It's like christmas these look great. I can't wait to see some reviews on that these polishes can do

Murr1525
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Hmm.. may have to try some of the Finishing to follow up my Hot Rims M&A next spring.

STRIFE
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:11 AM
^ hmmm my chrome lips on my G will want this

Michael Stoops
Oct 29th, 2012, 12:39 PM
^ hmmm my chrome lips on my G will want this
Quite possibly, yes. Just stay away from the Heavy Cut on chrome as we don't recommend it for that surface. Heavy Cut is great at removing really nasty oxidation and scratches from bare aluminum, but there's too high a chance that it will haze or create very fine scratches in chrome. As you know, chrome is much harder than aluminum, and any haze or scratches you might create with a heavy cutting product will be very difficult to remove. Stick with the Finish Cut on chrome.

BillE
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:42 AM
How do any of these polishes compare to the 'old' M-2805 (All Metal Polish)?

Thanx...

Bill

imz4n
Oct 30th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Stick with the Finish Cut on chrome. I'm down with this.

Michael Stoops
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:50 AM
How do any of these polishes compare to the 'old' M-2805 (All Metal Polish)?

Thanx...

Bill
These use a whole new abrasives set that is pretty high tech. The Heavy Cut is just that - a serious cutting polish for really oxidized metals and the Finish Polish takes the final finish to an extreme level, with the Medium Cut being somewhere in between ;) But really, it's this new abrasives set that really sets them apart.

BillE
Oct 31st, 2012, 04:11 AM
These use a whole new abrasives set that is pretty high tech. The Heavy Cut is just that - a serious cutting polish for really oxidized metals and the Finish Polish takes the final finish to an extreme level, with the Medium Cut being somewhere in between ;) But really, it's this new abrasives set that really sets them apart.

Now I'm REALLY excited!

Thank you...

Bill

Richard1
Nov 19th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Do these leave the aluminum protected like the Mag & Aluminum or do I need another product to protect them when finished?

http://www.widman.biz/Renault/M10b/Both_rear_grills_polished.jpg

h_bomm
Dec 29th, 2012, 07:19 AM
I just saw a write up on auto geek that says the medium cut would be fine to use on chrome. Is that true or would you want to shy away from the medium cut and just use the fine cut?

Michael Stoops
Mar 5th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Do these leave the aluminum protected like the Mag & Aluminum or do I need another product to protect them when finished?

There is no protection associated with any of these polishes.

I just saw a write up on auto geek that says the medium cut would be fine to use on chrome. Is that true or would you want to shy away from the medium cut and just use the fine cut?
Medium Cut is perfectly safe on chrome, but keep away from the Heavy Cut when working on chrome as it's aggressive enough to potentially haze the chrome, and removal of that haze can be extremely difficult if not impossible.

frankk
Jun 2nd, 2016, 05:29 AM
Still have not found a source in Canada to pick up the G15605. Any help

DasBurninator
Nov 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
How are these on stainless?

The Guz
Nov 28th, 2016, 03:54 PM
How are these on stainless?

They work great. I use them on my Borla cat back exhaust.

Lydia
Dec 19th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Are these still available? If not, what metal polishes are offered at this point? All I'm seeing on the website is Hot Rims All Metal and one in the motorcycle line.

On that note, is Hot Rims Aluminum still available? I loved that stuff.

The Guz
Dec 19th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Are these still available? If not, what metal polishes are offered at this point? All I'm seeing on the website is Hot Rims All Metal and one in the motorcycle line.

On that note, is Hot Rims Aluminum still available? I loved that stuff.

I am not sure if they have been discontinued or not. But it appears that way.

The new metal polish will be out soon.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?65268-Meguiar-s-Hot-Rims-Metal-Polish#fZvCWkhWodfdH1pQ.97

Lydia
Dec 19th, 2016, 04:52 PM
I am not sure if they have been discontinued or not. But it appears that way.

The new metal polish will be out soon.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?65268-Meguiar-s-Hot-Rims-Metal-Polish#fZvCWkhWodfdH1pQ.97

D'oh. I meant to check the new for 2017 forum before I posted and completely forgot. Thanks!

KIA HYBRID
Dec 20th, 2016, 11:21 PM
I just picked up the medium and the finishing metal polish.from OILLIE here in Georgia. The price was 2.99 USD.They had all 3 for 2.99 ea .