PDA

View Full Version : Meguair's Dual Action Polisher - 3 step process (WITH PICTURES)

HBhullar91
Mar 19th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Hey guys I recently purchased the Dual Action Polisher and I love it!
I'm in Canada and it's still pretty chilly up here and now that it's March, the temperatures finally starting to drop a bit.

I decided to give my Dual Action Polisher a first try, I drive a black 2006 Honda Pilot and going through the Canadian winters, a lot of oxidation begins to build up and tons of swirl marks. The metallic on my paint was very faint and hardly visible. My paint was more of a smokey, dull black with no shine. So when I decided to give the Meguair's Dual Action Polisher a shot, I LOVED IT! With the 3 step process I used, the paint really came out and took away all the oxidation and swirl marks.

3 step process:
1. Meguiar's Ultimate Compound
2. Meguiar's Ultimate Polish
3. Meguiar's Gold Class Carnauba Plus Liquid Wax

I also used the two pads that came in the box; W8207(yellow) for the Ultimate Compound, W9207 (black) for the Ultimate Polish and purchased another W9207 for the wax.

Here are the before and after pictures.

file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%201.PNG
file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%202.PNG
file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%203.PNG
file:///Users/Harpreet/Downloads/photo%204.PNG

How do I post pictures so you don't have to go to the link?

Thanks guys!

The Guz
Mar 19th, 2014, 10:48 AM
This should help you out.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?60104-How-To-Inserting-Images-Creating-Photo-Albums&p=537992#post537992

HBhullar91
Mar 19th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the link The Guz, however unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It says 404 file error...

davey g-force
Mar 19th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Can you host the photos on photobucket or similar?