PDA

View Full Version : meguiars Vegas contest

Jarhead0754
May 2nd, 2014, 04:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone from MOL. Has won the weekly drawings. Also just a poll to see how many people sign up everyday for it. I for 1 do everyday.

The Guz
May 2nd, 2014, 05:11 PM
I have been signing up every day but nothing so far. I was hoping to at least win once.

jfelbab
May 5th, 2014, 02:06 PM
I got notified today that I won Week 6. :db:

Thank you Meguiar's.

Jarhead0754
May 5th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Congrats!!

07gtcs
May 7th, 2014, 08:27 AM
I've tried, but it won't go through. Always tells me the spam code is incorrect.

Christopher.Brown
May 8th, 2014, 04:02 AM
I got notified today that I won Week 6. :db:

Thank you Meguiar's.

thats pretty darn cool!.. ive NEVER won any drawing type contest.... so i can imagine thats exciting

davey g-force
May 8th, 2014, 10:11 PM
I've tried, but it won't go through. Always tells me the spam code is incorrect.

Yeah, I can't get it to work either.... but that might be because I'm a foreigner! ;)

Christopher.Brown
May 9th, 2014, 04:29 AM

Jarhead0754
May 9th, 2014, 05:12 AM
They are pretty hard to read but u have to enter it with no spaces.

jfelbab
May 14th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Prize for week 6 arrived today. I'll be at Walmart tomorrow with the $100 gift card. Fortunately my Walmart has a lot of Meguiar's products on the shelf.

Thanks Meguiar's.

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/500/Wk-6-Win.jpg

Michael Stoops
May 15th, 2014, 07:16 AM
That's awesome, Jim!!!

For those of you having issues signing up for the contest, we've been in contact with the company that is administering the program regarding some complaints we've gotten about not being able to enter. Every single person who has alerted us to this issue has indeed shown up in the database of registered entrants, so even though you may be seeing an error on your side, your entry is going through. Just how the system weeds out, um, "foreigners" as Davey put it, is something I personally don't know.

Jarhead0754
May 15th, 2014, 08:38 AM
That would be something if davey won the trip to Vegas and having to come all the way from Australia. I didnt read the print but is there's limit to the max they'll pay for a plane ticket.

davey g-force
May 15th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Just how the system weeds out, um, "foreigners" as Davey put it, is something I personally don't know.

I can't even open the page! All I get is:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

That would be something if davey won the trip to Vegas and having to come all the way from Australia. I didnt read the print but is there's limit to the max they'll pay for a plane ticket.

IF I DID win, I would be prepared to pay whatever the difference is between the "maximum" allowed airfare and the full airfare cost from Aus to USA.
But alas, it looks like they will not accept overseas entries - at least that's what I assume - I have no other explanation for why I can't get through.

Oh well... :)

jfelbab
Jun 22nd, 2014, 04:57 PM
Thought I'd show what the Meguiar's gift card helped me purchase. Expect some better detailing shots in the future.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/jfelbab_photos/IMG_0827.jpg

The Guz
Jun 22nd, 2014, 07:45 PM
Very nice. It's nice that one of the forum members was a winner.

Michael Stoops
Jun 23rd, 2014, 07:30 AM
Thought I'd show what the Meguiar's gift card helped me purchase. Expect some better detailing shots in the future.

Nice camera! But, it's been 14.5 hours since you posted that ...... where are the detailing pix????? :laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing

jfelbab
Jun 23rd, 2014, 04:07 PM
Nice camera! But, it's been 14.5 hours since you posted that ...... where are the detailing pix????? :laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing

Waiting for the rain to stop :(