PDA

View Full Version : iPhone App?

drum1026
Jun 26th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, is there an MOL iPhone app available? I recently got an iPhone 5s and have not been able to find the app. Please tell me there is one.

Eldorado2k
Jun 26th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Yup, there is 1. It's how I use MOL 99% of the time. However, it seems like it's no longer availiable for purchase [it was free] in the app store.

I have to be carefull not to accidently delete this baby. Lol.

davey g-force
Jun 26th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I've got it on my phone.

Not sure if it's still available or not...

drum1026
Jun 26th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Any ideas on what the app is titled so I can look it up. I typed in meguiars and also tried MOL but no luck :-(

Eldorado2k
Jun 26th, 2014, 10:07 PM
I pretty sure it's called MOL Detail Forum. But I've tried seaching it and it's like it never existed now. It doesn't even show up on my purchased list where other ancient purchased apps do.

Mr Miyagi
Jun 27th, 2014, 04:33 PM
I find it interesting that this forum's front page has a blurb about their iPad app, but if you follow the links to the iTunes store it says it isn't available in the US store..

Mods > What's up with that?

davey g-force
Jun 29th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Any ideas on what the app is titled so I can look it up. I typed in meguiars and also tried MOL but no luck :-(

It's simply called MOL or Meguiars Online. The fact that you tried that and it didn't work, makes me think it's not available any more.

But my app is still working. Strange...

ajb39oh
Jun 29th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Never could get the iPad version to work as advertised.