Fast wipe on, wipe off
Silicone-Free high gloss finish
Breathable & paintable
Body shop safe

M30516 - $17.00
M30564 - $48.00

RaskyR1
Nov 4th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Going to have to get my old man to try this stuff out. :)

Selectchoice
Nov 4th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Wait! What the... M305? I love 105 and 205. Now you're telling me they've had an addition to their sweet little nest?

Is this intended to refine a paint finish further than 205 (which I'd imagine as next to impossible) or more as a sealant with some polishing abilities?

jarred767
Nov 4th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Very interested, not sure how I could get the paint any better after 205 - if that's what this is intended for. Interested to hear more about it.

Michael Stoops
Nov 4th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Is this intended to refine a paint finish further than 205 (which I'd imagine as next to impossible) or more as a sealant with some polishing abilities?
Perhaps a tiny bit, yes. But the real intent here is for those body shops who want to offer some level of protection for their customers on those fresh resprays, but with something that won't lock down the paint and prevent outgassing and certainly something that is totally safe for use in the body shop (ie, silicone free).

jarred767
Nov 4th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Perhaps a tiny bit, yes. But the real intent here is for those body shops who want to offer some level of protection for their customers on those fresh resprays, but with something that won't lock down the paint and prevent outgassing and certainly something that is totally safe for use in the body shop (ie, silicone free).

Very interesting, thanks for the clarification! Great product, just not for me unfortunately, although many other fun toys to try out.

Selectchoice
Nov 4th, 2014, 07:19 AM

I see. So not an Ultimate Wax comparable then but more a perfect fit for a body shop.

drumdan
Nov 4th, 2014, 12:07 PM
The description reminder me VERY slightly of m80.

Murr1525
Nov 5th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Yes... perhaps any site that offered sample size bottles would be great for people with a fresh repaint.

smack
Nov 6th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Looks like another great product to the Mx05 lineup. Really nice to see its body shop safe. Now there is another option for adding on to fresh paint. Now with something a bit more durable than say a wipe down with M34.

How would this perform in say a three step for incredible gloss and depth? i.e. MT-300, burgundy cutting pad with M105; yellow polishing pad with M205; black finishing pad with M305; black pad with M21; and lastly black pad and M26? Sorry could't help myself. Got carried away in a gloss crazed daydream.

Im sure that combo will perform remarkably well.

Michael Stoops
Nov 10th, 2014, 10:43 AM
How would this perform in say a three step for incredible gloss and depth? i.e. MT-300, burgundy cutting pad with M105; yellow polishing pad with M205; black finishing pad with M305; black pad with M21; and lastly black pad and M26? Sorry could't help myself. Got carried away in a gloss crazed daydream.

Gloss crazed daydream indeed! This isn't really intended to be a crazy uber finishing polish and quite honestly I have yet to try it that way to see if, in fact, it will behave like that under certain circumstances. You know how some of these things turn out though - M205 is supposed to be a finishing polish but guys are finding that it can cut like mad with microfiber pads. It was never intended to be used that way, but hey, things work out kind of funny some times. Surely one of you guys will give this a shot as a finishing polish, but please understand that if it does NOT rock your world, well, we never said it would. In a nutshell, it's essentially a body shop safe wax. Does it have another trick up its sleeve? Feel free to experiment.

Rommel77
Nov 13th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Was just curious as to when this will be available??

510GUY
Apr 29th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Does this contain petroleum distillates?

Thanks

Nick Winn
Apr 30th, 2019, 09:05 AM
Does this contain petroleum distillates?

Thanks

510GUY,

It may be easier for you to reference the SDS here:

https://www.meguiars.com/sds (https://www.meguiars.com/sds)

510GUY
May 6th, 2019, 09:05 PM
510GUY,

It may be easier for you to reference the SDS here:

https://www.meguiars.com/sds (https://www.meguiars.com/sds)

Nick, sorry for being such a pain. This really helps. I've booked marked it.