PDA

View Full Version : Final Inspection is awesome

jetta18T
May 20th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Awhile back I bought a 16 ounce bottle of some Final Inspection just to try it out with the overspray clay. I liked it so much so on my last order I decided to pick up a gallon of it as it would be much cheaper in the long run. However, I just wanted to say that the nice aroma that comes from the product is amazing because working with it in a closed garage makes the experience much better instead of working with any other product with a strong, unpleasant odor. Although the smell may not be that big of a deal I think it definitely helps when you work with the products for long amounts of time, especially with NXT Tech was as well :D

Dragpakmach
Jun 24th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I bought a gallon too.I use the detailer sprays all the time.But Megs doent sell QD by the gallon,so Final inspection it is.It works really well.:xyxthumbs

Mike Phillips
Jun 24th, 2005, 07:12 AM
We agree!

The scents used for Quik Detailer and Final Inspection smell great and make using them fun! It's part of making everyone's detailing experience enjoyable. :xyxthumbs

Bill D
Jun 24th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Dragpakmach
.But Megs doent sell QD by the gallon,so Final inspection it is.It works really well.:xyxthumbs

Meg's has Last Touch (http://meguiars.com/estore/product_detailpage.cfm?product=Last-Touch-Spray-Detailer&sku=D-155) in the Detailer line by the gallon.

LGT
Jun 24th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Meg's has Last Touch in the Detailer line by the gallon.

the scent of Last Touch did put me off and I'm now back with another gallon of #34 Final Inspection as I can't detect any performance advantage of LT over FI.

I know this is subjective as some might like the smell of LT more, but perhaps MG will consider altering the scent of LT to make it more "friendly" in an enclose environment??

Bill D
Jun 24th, 2005, 10:06 AM
I'm not a fan of fragrances in general. I think it might be a good idea to do as laundry detergents do, offer unscented and scented versions.

acsuppa
Sep 20th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I'm also really like Final Inspector. I got a bottle when I bought the Professional Detailing Clay (mild). I haven't used the clay yet but I had to try the Final Inspector. Before trying it, I've been using Quick Detailer for at least a fews years. I think the QD is a great product but Final Inspector seems to leave a slightly slicker and shinier(?) look and feel. The smell is nice. I have to admit that when I get a new Mequiar's product, I always take a wiff. I haven't been disapointed yet.

Krazy Ken
Sep 20th, 2006, 09:17 PM
I just ordered a bottle of final Inspection. I can't wait to try it out!