PDA

View Full Version : How to Polish like a Pro with Meguiar's MT300 and Ultimate Products(Quick Tips Video)

Nick Winn
Sep 26th, 2016, 07:39 AM
We are happy to announce the latest addition to our Quick Tips Video Series! - "How to Polish like a Pro with Meguiar's MT300 and Ultimate Products"

We would be happy to hear what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp2R7OgTu54

Selectchoice
Sep 26th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Great video which answers most of the commonly asked questions on MOL! :goodjob2

drumdan
Sep 28th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Great video!

I've alwats enjoyed Mike Pennington's presentations. Always a treat!

I haven't used the foam discs yet, but I love the Ultimate trio on my typical pad selections, and the PC.

Outofstyle
Dec 27th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Great video! What to use and when was my first question and this video answered it perfectly! I'm looking forward to trying this!

Nick Winn
Jan 3rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Great video which answers most of the commonly asked questions on MOL! :goodjob2

Great video!

I've alwats enjoyed Mike Pennington's presentations. Always a treat!

I haven't used the foam discs yet, but I love the Ultimate trio on my typical pad selections, and the PC.

Great video! What to use and when was my first question and this video answered it perfectly! I'm looking forward to trying this!

Thanks for all the good comments! Although this video in pretty in depth, it is still one of our "Quik Tip" Videos, so if you have more detailed questions or are looking for a more in depth response on a certain subject, please feel free to post a question in this thread or start a new one!