PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's Professional D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax

Nick Winn
Oct 31st, 2017, 05:42 AM
Meguiar's Professional D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2580/D11301_CitrusBlstWshNWax_Custom_.png http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2580/D11305_CitrusBlastWashNWax_Custom_.png

Meguiar's Professional D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is an all-new offering that is aimed at delivering fast and efficient premium washes with an extra pop of gloss and Carnauba protection in one easy step. To create Citrus Blast Wash & Wax, we set to blend some of the best properties of our industry-favorite D111 Shampoo Plus, with our industry-leading retail hit Ultimate Wash & Wax. The results is a formula that delivers a premium clean in less time and with less water.

High-gloss Carnauba wax-based premium wash & wax
Special quick-rinse formula aimed at saving time and water
Packed with high-lubricity cleaners for scratch-free washing
Enjoy your time washing with a new, Citrus Blast fragrance

D11301 - MSRP $25.99 US
D11305 - MSRP $99.99 US

jvs1991
Oct 31st, 2017, 08:51 AM
Whats the dilution ratio on this?

davey g-force
Oct 31st, 2017, 11:53 AM
Can't wait to smell it! :)

Could be a while though... I've got so many other Meguiars washes on the shelf!

Nick Winn
Oct 31st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Whats the dilution ratio on this?

128:1, one ounce per gallon of water used

Nick Winn
Nov 1st, 2017, 08:05 AM
Here is a shot from the product being displayed at SEMA

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2588/medium/IMG_5101_Custom_.JPG

greg0303
Nov 1st, 2017, 11:48 AM
This wash and wax looks really promising: citrus based, carnauba based.
Furthermore it takes from Shampoo Plus and Ultimate Wash & Wax technology - it's a win-win situation.

I guess D113 can be used with foam cannon/foam gun.

Nick Winn
Nov 1st, 2017, 12:46 PM
This wash and wax looks really promising: citrus based, carnauba based.
Furthermore it takes from Shampoo Plus and Ultimate Wash & Wax technology - it's a win-win situation.

I guess D113 can be used with foam cannon/foam gun.

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments Greg. D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is not necessarily "Citrus Based." This product has powerful & high lubricity cleaners along with a "Citrus Blast" scent. The scent is one of my favorites we have ever included in a product! It makes for a enjoyable wash experience, combined with great performance.

D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax will work fine for a foam gun if preferred.

Nick

imacarnut
Nov 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is not necessarily "Citrus Based." This product has powerful & high lubricity cleaners along with a "Citrus Blast" scent.

Would this be an ideal maintenance wash?

Nick Winn
Nov 2nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
Would this be an ideal maintenance wash?

Yes, this would be a great maintenance wash. The use of any "wash & wax" car wash solution will work to significantly extend the life of your original wax coating, add a high gloss, slickness, and added protection.

Nick

mohebmhanna
Nov 13th, 2017, 09:48 AM
It looks very interesting product. When it will hit the market?

pcfxer
Dec 5th, 2017, 04:57 AM
Very interesting. I've just returned to using Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax as I finish up my Mirror Bright wash & wax which I preferred over DoDo Juice's Sour Power.

Nick Winn
Dec 5th, 2017, 09:15 AM
It looks very interesting product. When it will hit the market?

For the US, as of right now, it is looking like February/March for availability on this product and the new D107 Citrus Power Cleaner Plus (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?66237-Meguiar-s-Professional-D107-Citrus-Power-Cleaner-Plus). We will keep the community informed in this thread, so if you would like, subscribe to the thread or check back for more details.

Very interesting. I've just returned to using Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax as I finish up my Mirror Bright wash & wax which I preferred over DoDo Juice's Sour Power.

Thanks for the comments. It's always fun to try out new products. With all the different products Meguiar's produces, it fun to hear what characteristics of a product attract users to prefer and use them. We think the fragrance of this D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is going to be a hit! A few of us here at the office were smelling the fragrance yesterday. One employee immediately said it is his favorite fragrance we have in a product and he has been here for over 20 years!

Nick

pcfxer
Dec 5th, 2017, 09:51 AM
:goodjob2 MB Wash & Wax smells excellent, good foaming, great lubricity and great cleaning power with a touch of added protection. I was able to make #16 last through Canadian winter and the entire summer with this regiment.

Nick Winn
Apr 24th, 2018, 09:52 AM
D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is starting to hit stores! Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts!

WashandLearn
Apr 29th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Is this safe for ceramic coatings and other types of coatings?

Nick Winn
Apr 30th, 2018, 09:06 AM
Is this safe for ceramic coatings and other types of coatings?

Hi WashandLearn,

This is a premium pH balanced car wash & wax concentrate. There would be no issue using this to maintain a ceramic coating.

deathspared
May 14th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Is the shine and protection comparable to ultimate wash and wax? I currently use that and dry while spraying express spray wax. Would that still be advisable with this wash?

Tall Golfer
May 22nd, 2018, 12:39 AM
Will Citrus Blast wash and Wax be sold in New Zealand. we seem to miss out on lots Meguiar's products down here

Nick Winn
May 22nd, 2018, 07:08 AM
Is the shine and protection comparable to ultimate wash and wax? I currently use that and dry while spraying express spray wax. Would that still be advisable with this wash?

We consider them both premium products, just designed & marketed with different benefits for different customers.

D113 Citrus Blast Wash & Wax focuses on a quick-rinse, time and water saving formula, & utilizes carnauba wax, for added high gloss, and added protection, along with a Citrus Blast fragrance, great for high production environments. It could quite possibly become a favorite wash for an enthusiasts as well. For example, my favorite right now is our D111 Shampoo Plus. I personally haven't had enough time behind using the new D113 to rank it in my list of favorites, but I can tell you it is already up there based on the fragrance alone!

Ultimate Wash & Wax is also a top tier offering, utilizing added full synthetic polymer technology. I use UWW often and it provides some serious added gloss, slickness, and protection. Also provides some good suds, which is not the most efficient wash for a pro high production environment, but gives a good DIY experience, and really does not add that much time.

If you are comparing just the type of wax used, and are most concerned about added durability, then Ultimate Wash & Wax is a bit more premium since it utilizes synthetic polymers.

Nick Winn
May 22nd, 2018, 07:41 AM
Will Citrus Blast wash and Wax be sold in New Zealand. we seem to miss out on lots Meguiar's products down here

Hi Tall Golfer,

Unfortunately it is not yet available internationally and we do not have an ETA at the moment.

Please take my word for it that our team here at Meguiar's takes new product availability internationally very seriously and is working diligently to improve availability on new products. With that said, in many areas, the partner in that country, picks & chooses which products to import. We would encourage you to contact Meguiar's New Zealand to inquire on the new product availability also.

I will also document your feedback internally. I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you and feel free to contact me with any other questions.