PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's 3 in 1 Wax

Nick Winn
Oct 26th, 2018, 07:32 AM
Meguiar's 3 in 1 Wax

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2663/G191016_3in1Wax_Exploded_Custom_2_.png

Looking to restore your vehicle's paint to its former glory but don't have all day to compound, polish, and wax? Meguiar's decades of experience in paint care and surface chemistry has lead us to a breakthrough solution. Our 3-in-1 Wax will improve your paint's finish, enhance shine, and leave behind a durable coat of wax. All in one quick and easy formula!

Removes swirls, water spots, and blemishes
Increases depth of gloss and color clarity
Provides long-lasting protection

Meguiar's 3 in 1 Wax
Product Number: G191016
MSRP: $18.99 US
Contents: 16 oz liquid wax, foam applicator pad

Murr1525
Oct 30th, 2018, 07:39 AM
I like new and improved cleaner/waxes... :heelclick1.gif

thejazzguy
Oct 30th, 2018, 07:43 AM
So excited for this! I always loved ColourX, and have been searching for an amazing all-in-one wax for those days when i just don't feel like doing all three steps!

Vettefan
Oct 30th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Hi Nick,
Is this new 3 in 1 wax synthetic based like NXT or is it Carnauba based? If synthetic, can I assume it does not dry white and/or leave a white residue on plastic trim?

Vettefan

Nick Winn
Oct 30th, 2018, 09:11 AM
I like new and improved cleaner/waxes... :heelclick1.gif

So excited for this! I always loved ColourX, and have been searching for an amazing all-in-one wax for those days when i just don't feel like doing all three steps!

Yes indeed! We are pretty excited about this one.

Hi Nick,
Is this new 3 in 1 wax synthetic based like NXT or is it Carnauba based? If synthetic, can I assume it does not dry white and/or leave a white residue on plastic trim?

Vettefan

3 in 1 Wax is a blend of synthetic & carnauba protection. It can leave residue on exterior non painted rubber or plastic trim.

Cranston37
Oct 30th, 2018, 10:13 AM
2 questions:

1) How does this compare to the Ultra Polishing Wax? I love the wipe on/wipe off ease of use of that product.

2) Which pad would you recommend for this if using the DA polisher?

Looking forward to trying it!

greg0303
Oct 30th, 2018, 10:58 AM
New AIO is always welcomed.

Nick, how's its cut/aggressiveness ? Similar to White/Black Wax or more like D151 ?

Nick Winn
Oct 30th, 2018, 12:38 PM
2 questions:

1) How does this compare to the Ultra Polishing Wax? I love the wipe on/wipe off ease of use of that product.

2) Which pad would you recommend for this if using the DA polisher?

Looking forward to trying it!

Our product managers / R&D actually tried to base this off D166 Ultra Polishing Wax at first, but it did not meet all of our "wants." While D166 Ultra Polishing Wax can be used by hand, it was "tuned" more specific for machine use. So our team started clean slate, and developed this 3 in 1 wax from the ground up. Great defect removal, great high gloss & darkening ability, & durable protection. It can be used by hand or D/A, and for a D/A we would recommend a medium level polishing pad, like our Soft Buff D/A Yellow Foam Polishing Disc.

Thanks for the questions & we look forward to hearing how you like it!

New AIO is always welcomed.

Nick, how's its cut/aggressiveness ? Similar to White/Black Wax or more like D151 ?

Little less than White Wax : )

OhioCarBuff
Oct 31st, 2018, 03:24 PM
Great product! I've always liked both the red bottle A23 cleaner wax and Color-X. I assume this product has a lot more cleaning/defect removal ability then Color-X, are the abrasives SMAT or the diminishing type? Can you use this product and then follow up with a more dedicated wax, like Ultimate Wax?

drumdan
Oct 31st, 2018, 06:48 PM
I've been pitching for an "Ultimate Cleaner Wax".

This seems like it will fit the bill!

rapport25
Nov 1st, 2018, 08:40 AM
Fantastic!!!

I have been waiting for a new 3 in 1.

Nick Winn
Nov 1st, 2018, 11:09 AM
Great product! I've always liked both the red bottle A23 cleaner wax and Color-X. I assume this product has a lot more cleaning/defect removal ability then Color-X, are the abrasives SMAT or the diminishing type? Can you use this product and then follow up with a more dedicated wax, like Ultimate Wax?

Thanks! Yes, more cleaning/defect removal ability than Color X. SMAT abrasives. Yes, you could use this product, and then follow up with a more dedicated wax, like Ultimate Wax, if preferred.

snozan
Nov 11th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Same as D166?

Old Bear
Nov 11th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Our product managers / R&D actually tried to base this off D166 Ultra Polishing Wax at first, but it did not meet all of our "wants." While D166 Ultra Polishing Wax can be used by hand, it was "tuned" more specific for machine use. So our team started clean slate, and developed this 3 in 1 wax from the ground up. Great defect removal, great high gloss & darkening ability, & durable protection. It can be used by hand or D/A, and for a D/A we would recommend a medium level polishing pad, like our Soft Buff D/A Yellow Foam Polishing Disc.

Thanks for the questions & we look forward to hearing how you like it!

Nicks' response quoted from post #6 in this thread.

snozan
Nov 11th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Nicks' response quoted from post #6 in this thread.

I missed that:bash

Meguiars Sweden are telling everyone its the same as D166 guess they are wrong then

Old Bear
Nov 11th, 2018, 11:08 AM
I've used D166 by hand to clean up small areas and those with more shapes with good success.
Examples include under the door handles, mirrors, below trunk, rear or front fascias where there are 2 to 4 inch surfaces that hand works better than DA.

imacarnut
Nov 12th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Is this going to be a suitable replacement for Black wax? Is Black wax discontinued (or going to be) as well?

Nick Winn
Nov 13th, 2018, 06:48 AM
Is this going to be a suitable replacement for Black wax? Is Black wax discontinued (or going to be) as well?

Yes absolutely a much more premium replacement & yes Meguiar's G6207 Black Wax is being phased out.

DasTurboWagen
Nov 13th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Yes absolutely a much more premium replacement & yes Meguiar's G6207 Black Wax is being phased out.

Any idea on when this will start showing up with online retailers? I see a few of the 2019 products already out there.

Thanks.

Nick Winn
Nov 13th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Any idea on when this will start showing up with online retailers? I see a few of the 2019 products already out there.

Thanks.

Hi & yes, middle of next month you will start to see items for sale online.

DasTurboWagen
Nov 13th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Cool. Thank you very much.

paoloporsche
Nov 21st, 2018, 08:52 PM
Is Color x discontinued ?

tguil
Dec 2nd, 2018, 02:26 PM
How does this compare to Mirror Bright Polishing Wax? Is the Mirror Bright line being discontinue?

Nick Winn
Dec 3rd, 2018, 08:24 AM
Is Color x discontinued ?

ColorX is still around!

How does this compare to Mirror Bright Polishing Wax? Is the Mirror Bright line being discontinue?

Mirror Bright is not being discontinued. 3 in 1 vs MB Polishing Wax, 3 in 1 is a completely new ground up formulation, & is not based off of anything else. 3 in 1 will be more aggressive, better darkening ability (lots of polishing oils). I believe durability is similar. It's really everything we know about developing AIO / Cleaner Waxes, put into one, or 3 in 1. : )

Cranston37
Dec 6th, 2018, 01:05 PM
2 quick questions while I wait to get my hands on it...

1) What is the application of this like? Is it a product where you can apply it to the whole car then buff it out, or is it one where you should buff out each 2ftx2ft section as you go?

2) I’m somebody who definitely appreciates keeping my car in good shape, but I would describe my interest as a few notches below a “professional” level. Is there any way you can compare this 3-in-1 to doing a separate polish and wax? I’m sure doing them separately will always reign supreme, but I’m trying to gauge if that would be worth the extra effort or if I will be happy with what the 3-in-1 gives me.

Thanks!

Michael Stoops
Dec 6th, 2018, 04:30 PM
2 quick questions while I wait to get my hands on it...

1) What is the application of this like? Is it a product where you can apply it to the whole car then buff it out, or is it one where you should buff out each 2ftx2ft section as you go?You can do it either way, actually. If you're pushing it, like with a cutting pad on a DA polisher, you may want to wipe off as you go to judge your level of defect removal. If you're just looking to give the car a nice freshening up then apply to the entire vehicle with an appropriate pad for what you're trying to accomplish and then come back and wipe off - done!

2) I’m somebody who definitely appreciates keeping my car in good shape, but I would describe my interest as a few notches below a “professional” level. Is there any way you can compare this 3-in-1 to doing a separate polish and wax? I’m sure doing them separately will always reign supreme, but I’m trying to gauge if that would be worth the extra effort or if I will be happy with what the 3-in-1 gives me.

Thanks!Cleaner waxes, including one with as much punch as this has, are not intended to replace a full multi step process. That said, if the paint is in serious need of defect removal then a multi step is really the only way to go to achieve a very high finish. But you might well be very pleasantly surprised at just how much correction you can get, with the right pad, if the paint is in only fair condition. I may get my wrist slapped for posting this, but while doing demos with this product at SEMA I put some on a microfiber cutting disc and removed 3000 grit sanding marks with it. Not as quickly as I would have with a dedicated compound, but it did it.

If your aim is to machine polish a couple times a year to keep minor defects at bay, then 3-in-1 might be just the ticket for you.

Cranston37
Dec 6th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Thanks, Michael!

A follow up question to your post...

If you're just looking to give the car a nice freshening up then apply to the entire vehicle with an appropriate pad for what you're trying to accomplish

But you might well be very pleasantly surprised at just how much correction you can get, with the right pad, if the paint is in only fair condition

Both these quotes bring up the same question - can you give some guidance on choosing DA pads, and even the machine’s speed settings, with the 3-in-1?

Michael Stoops
Dec 7th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Thanks, Michael!

A follow up question to your post...

Both these quotes bring up the same question - can you give some guidance on choosing DA pads, and even the machine’s speed settings, with the 3-in-1?

You can dramatically alter the cutting power of 3-in-1 Wax (or any compound, polish, cleaner wax, etc) with pad choice and your technique with the tool. For example, if you treat this like a standard wax and apply it with a black foam finishing disc at speed 3 with quick arm speed, it's not really going to cut. It will add some polish to darken the paint and of course it will lay down some nice polymer protection, but it won't correct much of anything. On the far end of the spectrum, if you use it with a microfiber cutting disc and treat it like it's a compound (higher speed on the tool - maybe 5000 opm - and some pressure and slow arm movements over multiple passes) well, you can take out 3000 grit sanding marks.

There's a lot in between those two scenarios, though. Foam cutting or polishing pads work great and, coupled with an appropriate tool speed, arm speed and number of passes they'll offer a broad range of cutting ability. Of course the paint is a huge variable here, so a test spot or two is always a good idea. Softer paints may correct very well with a foam polishing pad at 4500 opm or so, while harder paints may prefer a foam cutting pad. A test spot is always done to figure out what the paint likes, and to find the most efficient process to obtain the results you're looking for.

wht4drfa5
Jan 16th, 2019, 05:20 PM
I wanted to try and remove some light swirls on my 2017 Honda CRV, and I tried D166 and a black finishing and yellow polishing pad. I didn’t see the results I was hoping for. Do you think this product will cut a little more than D166? Or maybe another combo I could give a try using?

The Guz
Jan 17th, 2019, 01:10 AM
I wanted to try and remove some light swirls on my 2017 Honda CRV, and I tried D166 and a black finishing and yellow polishing pad. I didn’t see the results I was hoping for. Do you think this product will cut a little more than D166? Or maybe another combo I could give a try using?

Try D166 on a polishing pad and see if that gets the results you are looking for. The finishing pad may not be enough to get the job done.

Cranston37
Jan 18th, 2019, 03:48 AM
Try D166 on a polishing pad and see if that gets the results you are looking for. The finishing pad may not be enough to get the job done.

It sounds like he did try a polishing pad as well...

The Guz
Jan 18th, 2019, 09:30 PM

I missed that part. In that case then he may need to step up to a cutting pad whether it be a foam or microfiber pad. The paint dictates whether it is hard, medium or soft. Not to mention that an AIO lacks the cut of a dedicated polish or compound.

Old Bear
Jan 21st, 2019, 11:09 PM
Waht4DrFA5
Nick should be posting the TNOG schedule in the next couple of weeks.
Possibly you could make the first one and try the products there.

I have noticed that sometimes detailers slow down their arm speed and get better results with D166.
Mike Stoops has helped folks find the right process with D166 on differing paints, and might be able to respond.

theamcguy
Jan 22nd, 2019, 05:07 AM
So what is the difference between the 3 in 1 Wax and Cleaner Wax?

Murr1525
Jan 22nd, 2019, 07:55 AM
So what is the difference between the 3 in 1 Wax and Cleaner Wax?

The 3 in 1 is a stronger cleaner, so better dirt and defect removal. And then the wax it leaves behind is longer lasting than the older Cleaner/Wax.

wht4drfa5
Jan 25th, 2019, 02:33 PM

I missed that part. In that case then he may need to step up to a cutting pad whether it be a foam or microfiber pad. The paint dictates whether it is hard, medium or soft. Not to mention that an AIO lacks the cut of a dedicated polish or compound.

Waht4DrFA5
Nick should be posting the TNOG schedule in the next couple of weeks.
Possibly you could make the first one and try the products there.

I have noticed that sometimes detailers slow down their arm speed and get better results with D166.
Mike Stoops has helped folks find the right process with D166 on differing paints, and might be able to respond.

Yes, I tried both pads at different speeds and different amount of passes. If I can make it out to a TNOG, I will definately go. All depends with my work schedule.

The Guz
Jan 25th, 2019, 11:47 PM
Yes, I tried both pads at different speeds and different amount of passes. If I can make it out to a TNOG, I will definately go. All depends with my work schedule.

Have you considered stepping up to a polish and see if that takes care of the defects.

wht4drfa5
Jan 26th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Have you considered stepping up to a polish and see if that takes care of the defects.

I didn’t, only because it seems like I was adding “smaller” swirls? If that makes any sense. I have some ultimate polish I can give a try with or even some 205. Just figured I’d give D166 a go and see what happens. I wasn’t sure if my technique was correct or not. I’ll try another polish though, and see what the outcome is.

The Guz
Jan 26th, 2019, 08:11 PM
I didn’t, only because it seems like I was adding “smaller” swirls? If that makes any sense. I have some ultimate polish I can give a try with or even some 205. Just figured I’d give D166 a go and see what happens. I wasn’t sure if my technique was correct or not. I’ll try another polish though, and see what the outcome is.

Sounds like you may be seeing micro marring. Usually happens with softer paints.

Goldandrubies
Feb 16th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Thanks Nick for your post. Would you consider making a thread for Meguiar's discontinued products? It would help us out a lot in building up our arsenal of Meguiar's products.

Meguiar's 3 in 1 Wax

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2663/G191016_3in1Wax_Exploded_Custom_2_.png

Looking to restore your vehicle's paint to its former glory but don't have all day to compound, polish, and wax? Meguiar's decades of experience in paint care and surface chemistry has lead us to a breakthrough solution. Our 3-in-1 Wax will improve your paint's finish, enhance shine, and leave behind a durable coat of wax. All in one quick and easy formula!

Removes swirls, water spots, and blemishes
Increases depth of gloss and color clarity
Provides long-lasting protection

Meguiar's 3 in 1 Wax
Product Number: G191016
MSRP: $18.99 US
Contents: 16 oz liquid wax, foam applicator pad

Flet
May 7th, 2019, 06:51 AM

I still can't find this in Canada at all. No Canadian Tire, not Wal Mart, nothing. Only options are to import and pay shipping and duties.

drumdan
May 11th, 2019, 06:31 PM
What does it smell like?

Nick Winn
May 13th, 2019, 09:19 AM
What does it smell like?

It actually smells similar to A12 Cleaner Wax.

amarquez1974
May 27th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Finally got to the point of using this product on my ‘17 highlander as I cannot remember when was the last time I waxed it. Anyway, paint had a few deeper scratches with the hairline scratches throughout. Deep scratches were on hood and door cup handles. I used ScratchX for those deeper scratches and a few stubborn bug guts (I live in Floriduh) and it did an amazing job.

I applied the 3 in 1 with the DA Power System G3500 (I am not a pro) with the polishing pad. I knew I was going in with additional cutting with the polishing pad and it did not disappoint. Paint looks like a mirror at this point. I am sure I got 90% of the hairline scratches out but will take a look under direct sunlight tomorrow to assess.

Great product for a ‘driveway enthusiast’.

Nick Winn
Jun 3rd, 2019, 07:13 AM
Finally got to the point of using this product on my ‘17 highlander as I cannot remember when was the last time I waxed it. Anyway, paint had a few deeper scratches with the hairline scratches throughout. Deep scratches were on hood and door cup handles. I used ScratchX for those deeper scratches and a few stubborn bug guts (I live in Floriduh) and it did an amazing job.

I applied the 3 in 1 with the DA Power System G3500 (I am not a pro) with the polishing pad. I knew I was going in with additional cutting with the polishing pad and it did not disappoint. Paint looks like a mirror at this point. I am sure I got 90% of the hairline scratches out but will take a look under direct sunlight tomorrow to assess.

Great product for a ‘driveway enthusiast’.

Thanks for sharing! If you would like, next time, you are welcome to start your own thread, under our "Show Off Your Latest Detail", and also post a picture or two if you would like!

indyz
Jun 3rd, 2019, 03:11 PM
Are there advantages to using 3-in-1 over Meguiar's wash plus, if I want to remove some super light scratches in one of my vehicles? I am very lazy and want to minimize the effort involved :D. I do not own any polishing machines nor do I wish to.

zmon
Jun 12th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Just curious, does this have a cure time? I'd like to apply a layer of Meguairs Ultimate Fast Finish on top of it, but I can wait if need be.

Nick Winn
Jun 13th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Are there advantages to using 3-in-1 over Meguiar's wash plus, if I want to remove some super light scratches in one of my vehicles? I am very lazy and want to minimize the effort involved :D. I do not own any polishing machines nor do I wish to..

Wash Plus will not remove light swirls or scratches. It has the ability to remove paint transfer or a light "scuff", but not light swirls or scratches. That said, if you want to minimize effort, 3 in 1 is absolutely our most premium option at this time in a cleaner wax, which saves time.

Just curious, does this have a cure time? I'd like to apply a layer of Meguairs Ultimate Fast Finish on top of it, but I can wait if need be.

Yes, 24 hours is best. Just to clarify for others who maybe viewing, we are referring to the cure time, not the dry time. The dry time after the product is applied to the paint should be at least 10 - 15 minutes. The product takes a full 12 - 24 hours to cure, after wiping off the product residue, to reach it's full potential. At this point, not required, but if preferred, it would be best to apply an additional product, like Ultimate Fast Finish.

theamcguy
Jun 14th, 2019, 05:51 AM
Is Meguiar's car Wash Plus+ available? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Nick Winn
Jun 14th, 2019, 05:57 AM
Is Meguiar's car Wash Plus+ available? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Meguiar's Car Wash Plus+ is no longer in production & discontinued at this time.

smack
Jun 17th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Just had my first go with this over the weekend. Color me impressed! My black paint came out great! Was quite busy on Saturday and left it as my LSP. Will be keeping and eye on its durability.

Nick Winn
Jun 17th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Just had my first go with this over the weekend. Color me impressed! My black paint came out great! Was quite busy on Saturday and left it as my LSP. Will be keeping and eye on its durability.

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing!

tguil
Jul 3rd, 2019, 11:19 AM
I asked in December for a comparison of 3 in 1 Wax to Mirror Bright Polishing Wax. Other than 3 in 1 "being the latest and greatest" (Not being at all sarcastic.) is there really any reason to switch over to 3 in 1 from the Polishing Wax? I can get the Polishing Wax darn cheap ordering through Walmart. Durability is a major issue for me. Whatever product I choose will be used on two white Tacoma trucks...both daily drivers but garaged every night as well as a large part of the day. By the way, I am a Meg's "fan boy". Been using their products almost exclusively since 1970.

Nick Winn
Jul 8th, 2019, 02:09 PM
I asked in December for a comparison of 3 in 1 Wax to Mirror Bright Polishing Wax. Other than 3 in 1 "being the latest and greatest" (Not being at all sarcastic.) is there really any reason to switch over to 3 in 1 from the Polishing Wax? I can get the Polishing Wax darn cheap ordering through Walmart. Durability is a major issue for me. Whatever product I choose will be used on two white Tacoma trucks...both daily drivers but garaged every night as well as a large part of the day. By the way, I am a Meg's "fan boy". Been using their products almost exclusively since 1970.

They are actually pretty similar tguil. 3 in 1 Wax will be a bit easier to apply & remove with more cleaning ability. Durability will be similar.

kuko
Sep 7th, 2019, 10:23 AM
As I heard that black wax will be discontiuned I would like to ask you about comparison 3in1 vs back wax. Because I am very satisfy with black wax. What is difference regarding cutting ability, containing of polishing olis and durability?

Nick Winn
Sep 9th, 2019, 08:55 AM
As I heard that black wax will be discontiuned I would like to ask you about comparison 3in1 vs back wax. Because I am very satisfy with black wax. What is difference regarding cutting ability, containing of polishing olis and durability?

Similar cutting ability, similar polishing oils, more durability, a great alternative.

Thestroyer
Nov 7th, 2019, 06:09 AM
I tried the 3 in 1 wax a couple of weeks ago with a da polisher and an orange soft cut pad. I did it on my sister's new, but pretty swirly, Kia Stonic. It turned out great. Most of the swirls were corrected on the heavier defects I used a little UC before the 3in1. The car look as good as new again.
It's going to be interesting to see how the protection holds up against a swedish winter.

Nick Winn
Nov 11th, 2019, 09:11 AM
I tried the 3 in 1 wax a couple of weeks ago with a da polisher and an orange soft cut pad. I did it on my sister's new, but pretty swirly, Kia Stonic. It turned out great. Most of the swirls were corrected on the heavier defects I used a little UC before the 3in1. The car look as good as new again.
It's going to be interesting to see how the protection holds up against a swedish winter.

Happy to hear! Thanks for sharing. You might consider topping with our Hybrid Ceramic Wax (Spray) or Ultimate Quik Wax for extra longevity. Maintenance, like weekly washing, is crucial for optimum performance & durability of any protection product.

ocoert
Apr 7th, 2020, 06:35 AM
I have a question.. I used this product for the first time yesterday on my wife's '17 Hyundai Sante Fe. It black with some metallic flake in the paint and has micro marring and swirls EVERYWHERE. It was able to get a decent majority out, but I noticed there were a few spots where it seems almost impossible to buff off. Almost like a small shadow was left. So I re apply the product over it to wipe it off again? Or just try to throw more elbow grease at it?

(I'm really new at the "detailing" thing and am trying to test out to see which products I like. I also did it by hand, because I haven't practiced with my DA yet)

Murr1525
Apr 7th, 2020, 11:36 AM
I have a question.. I used this product for the first time yesterday on my wife's '17 Hyundai Sante Fe. It black with some metallic flake in the paint and has micro marring and swirls EVERYWHERE. It was able to get a decent majority out, but I noticed there were a few spots where it seems almost impossible to buff off. Almost like a small shadow was left. So I re apply the product over it to wipe it off again? Or just try to throw more elbow grease at it?

(I'm really new at the "detailing" thing and am trying to test out to see which products I like. I also did it by hand, because I haven't practiced with my DA yet)

Sure, a little re-application in those spots should be good, and then remove. Or maybe some Quick Detailer or a spray wax. Better than rubbing harder.

Or if you were going to apply a coat of regular wax after, could just do that.

topblissgt
Apr 9th, 2020, 09:41 AM
How simular is the 3 in 1 to the old tried n true car cleaner wax? I use the CCW and it works great and has for decades https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-Cleaner-Wax-Liquid-Protects/dp/B0002NYE5M

Murr1525
Apr 9th, 2020, 10:06 AM
How simular is the 3 in 1 to the old tried n true car cleaner wax? I use the CCW and it works great and has for decades https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-Cleaner-Wax-Liquid-Protects/dp/B0002NYE5M

Bit of an upgrade all around...

The Cleaner/Wax is a mild chemical cleaner and carnuba based wax.

3-in-1 is a stronger cleaner like Ult. Polish, more durable wax based on the Ult. Wax.

sportscar
Jul 18th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Looking forward to trying this new product out. I went to my local Autozone to purchase another tube of White Wax, but after not finding it at Autozone, and only finding it for online purchasing, I did some research and came here, and quickly realized it had been discontinued. Sad because I truly did get great results with White Wax. I had used it on 5 different vehicles and had always gotten excellent results! However after reading through this thread, I am excited to try this new 3 in 1. Sounds like it is better formulated than the White Wax.

Thank you for always responding to our many questions. You guys are doing one heck of a job at Meguiars, it's obvious why Meguiars products are always at the top of my car paint care shopping list :D :steering :D