PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's Professional M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish

Nick Winn
Oct 26th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Meguiar's Professional M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2663/M21032_UltraProFinishingPolish_pres_Custom_.png http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2663/M21001_UltraProFinishingPolish_pres_Custom_.png

Engineered to deliver flawless results on even the most sensitive paints in less time. Our best finishing, highest gloss polish - ever!

Creates deep, glossy finish even on dark & sensitive paints
All-new polish from the ground up, featuring special SMAT abrasives engineered to deliver a flawless finish
Excellent refining ability on even the most finicky hard or soft sensitive paints
Finishes down without haze, swirls or holograms
Easy wipe-off, virtually zero dust or sling with Rotary or D/A
Follow M110 Ultra Pro Speed Compound for Optimal Results

Meguiar's Professional M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish
Product Number: M21032, 32 oz. / M21001, 1 Gallon
MSRP: $43.99 US, 32oz / $131.99 US, 1 Gallon

juliom2
Oct 30th, 2018, 08:33 AM
Definitely want to try s​ome of that!!!!!!

greg0303
Oct 30th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Even better finish than M205 ? I want it now. I always admire the depth of paint created by M205, Looking forward to add M210 to my arsenal.

Superior Shine
Oct 30th, 2018, 07:35 PM
even better finish than m205 ? I want it now. I always admire the depth of paint created by m205, looking forward to add m210 to my arsenal.

yes!

greg0303
Oct 31st, 2018, 08:38 AM
yes!

Thank you, Mr. Joe.
How have you been, Sir ?
Have you tried M210 with microfiber pads (KBM) ?

Nick Winn
Oct 31st, 2018, 09:18 AM
Definitely want to try s​ome of that!!!!!!

Scottwax3

Even better finish than M205 ? I want it now. I always admire the depth of paint created by M205, Looking forward to add M210 to my arsenal.

yes!

:woot2

Thank you, Mr. Joe.
How have you been, Sir ?
Have you tried M210 with microfiber pads (KBM) ?

I have not tried 210 with microfiber pads yet, but I can tell you, it for sure is not going to cut as much as M205 can.

I have a fair amount of hours with 210 under my belt personally, and I am very excited to have it in our line up. 205 is a great polish but it struggled to finish out D/A Haze & tick/micro mar free on certain paints, especially sensitive darker colored paints. We would then result to having to use very strict amount of passes, pressure, pad, amount of product in pad, speed, size of working area, etc. to get it to finish down with no haze on those sensitive paints. With this new 210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish, you can pretty much throw some on a pad, barely even try, and it works great, it's awesome!

In most cases when I have tested/used 210, I have been using it as a follow up to a compound. I have used it in one situation to remove light/moderate swirls & fine scratches on our company tahoe, which I have worked on many of times, and pretty much anything will haze it. We worked the 210 pretty aggressively on our MT300, with our DFP5 yellow foam polishing disc, and I was quite surprised how much it cut, and the finish was perfectly haze free & full of gloss.

Mike Stoops was detailing some sort of red Ferrari a few weeks back, which he has detailed a few times prior, and he said that he gave 205 Ultra Finishing Polish a fair run, & it was struggling to finish D/A Haze free. It again required very strict control of all variables, pad, pressure, amount of product in pad etc. He then explained that it he threw some 210 on a yellow polishing pad, barely even tried, and it came out perfect. :woot2

Setec Astronomy
Oct 31st, 2018, 09:30 AM
This sounds like you guys have hit the ball out of the park again, as you did with 105/205. Really was an inflection point for the industry.

greg0303
Oct 31st, 2018, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the detailed description, Nick.
It looks like M210 cuts slightly less than M205 but it finishes better and worry-free on all types of paint.

Alfisti
Oct 31st, 2018, 03:57 PM
Subscribed

drumdan
Oct 31st, 2018, 06:46 PM
Sounds like a dream come true!

I'm glad that Meguiar's is offering solutions for the dusting issue in the universal compound, and finishing in the premium polish.

Those were the only problems I've ever encountered with my M100/M205 set up.

I will happily give this new duo a try, and I imagine they will become a permanent staple in my arsenal.

Merlin
Nov 5th, 2018, 07:16 AM
I'm looking forward to getting some!

wusta515
Nov 6th, 2018, 02:39 PM
i'm most excited for this product. Sounds like the missing link to Meguiar's line of polishing compounds. If this truly works on sensitive black paint or soft paint in general, then there's really no need to use other lines of products. I'm sure Meguiars loved what I just typed!! ;)
When will this be released?

Nick Winn
Nov 6th, 2018, 07:01 PM
i'm most excited for this product. Sounds like the missing link to Meguiar's line of polishing compounds. If this truly works on sensitive black paint or soft paint in general, then there's really no need to use other lines of products. I'm sure Meguiars loved what I just typed!! ;)
When will this be released?

This is an exciting one for me personally also! I have used it on 4 cars at this time, all black, mostly all softer paint, and the finish it leaves behind is great, very easy to use.

Merlin
Nov 7th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Dustless and finishes out "better" than M205 on a "MT300, with our DFP5 yellow foam" !!!

I've got some on order and I am looking forward to using it?

Easy wipe off? How is it with polishing oils? I'm guessing it's "body shop safe"?

https://amiracledetailing.com/pictures/detail/meguiars/M210.jpg

Paulus.Chapman
Nov 7th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Would this new M210 be considered a lighter/finer polish than the likes of the Ultimate Polish from the consumer lineup? Still searching for an ultra fine polish/glaze to use AFTER ultimate polish? :) Cheers team

Michael Stoops
Nov 7th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Dustless and finishes out "better" than M205 on a "MT300, with our DFP5 yellow foam" !!!

I've got some on order and I am looking forward to using it?

Easy wipe off? How is it with polishing oils? I'm guessing it's "body shop safe"?

Super easy wipe off with both M110 and M210. Dust is extremely light with M110 and virtually nonexistant with M210. Saying that, however, we know someone is going to over use M110 and let it dry up on a microfiber disc and then complain about dust. Funny thing is, all the high end detailers I spoke with at SEMA looked at me funny when I mentioned dust problems with M105. Social Media seems to be full of negativity surrounding this, so it's a larger issue than many of the top guys know it to be. Nonetheless, we've addressed all the complaints about M105 with M110. Those who know and love M105 will continue to do so, but M110 is just a dream to use. And M210 makes haze removal pretty darn straightforward. We find more often than not that the yellow foam polishing disc works best for this, but we also know that on some cars a softer black foam will be the better choice and every now and then the burgundy foam cutting disc will be the best choice. Andy Ward, Eron Knox and Jason Killmer from KXD Dynamics were trying to break both products in our booth last week and they ended up falling in love with them!!

MAXXXXD
Nov 7th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Want!!!

Old Bear
Nov 8th, 2018, 05:55 AM
How does M210 compare to Ultimate Polish?

Paulus.Chapman
Nov 8th, 2018, 12:32 PM
How does M210 compare to Ultimate Polish?

I also would like to know how it compares to UP :)

Nick Winn
Nov 12th, 2018, 08:05 AM
M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish is more aggressive than Ultimate Polish.

rlmccarty2000
Dec 1st, 2018, 09:45 PM
I’ll be putting 110 and 210 through their paces on black BMW paint soon. Looking forward to it!

Merlin
Dec 2nd, 2018, 05:55 AM
I've done a few vehicles now with the M110 and M210 combo.
2016 Ford Mustang GT Gloss black Very soft OEM paint!

NOTE: The Before was a LOT worse than what it looks in this pic.
https://amiracledetailing.com/pictures/detail/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California-B4-1-AMD.jpg
Merlin shot
https://amiracledetailing.com/pictures/detail/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California-1-AMD.jpg

https://amiracledetailing.com/pictures/detail/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California-7-AMD.jpg
NOTE: The After was a LOT better than what it looks in this pic.
https://amiracledetailing.com/pictures/detail/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California/2016-Ford-Mustang-GT-California-15-AMD.jpg

MAXXXXD
Dec 3rd, 2018, 08:02 AM
Wow!!! Looking great!!!!

Nick Winn
Dec 3rd, 2018, 09:25 AM
Thanks for sharing Merlin. Would be happy to hear what you think about the new 110/210.

Merlin
Dec 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM
Wow!!! Looking great!!!!

Thank you. That is very kind.

Merlin
Dec 3rd, 2018, 11:26 AM
Thanks for sharing Merlin. Would be happy to hear what you think about the new 110/210.

This Thread is "Meguiar's Professional M210 Ultra Pro Finishing Polish" so in this thread I'll keep my feedback to M210.

You know what is difficult to understand??? The vehicle is only a 2016 and it looked like it was washed with a Brillo pad.

He had a couple of other detailers polish the paint in the past. It was easy to tell. The paint was also covered in holograms.

I measured via PTG and the hood paint thickness was already thin. It was barely above the safe range (I only removed 2 microns +/-).
It was a polish, measure, polish, measure for the entire process. Oddly enough, most of the rest of the vehicle was within a safe range.

The gloss black paint was covered in tons of "in your face" swirl marks. I found just rubbing my finger across the paint caused fine scratches.

So far, I have only run across a few very super soft factory OEM paints. A couple I can think of are Tesla Model 3 black and Lexus Obsidian black.

In this case, I used a light to medium light pad similar to Meguiars Soft Buff DA 5" Foam with M210 and got better results than I did with a finishing pad.
Again, this was super soft paint! IMHO M110 killed the swirls and M210 gave me a high gloss finish. The results were astonishing! It's a winning combo!

Daedra
Feb 5th, 2019, 01:27 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but are there any plans to sell an 8oz version of the 110/210? 105/205 was offered in 8oz so I assume eventually this would also be offered for 110/210.

Nick Winn
Feb 5th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Sorry if this has already been asked, but are there any plans to sell an 8oz version of the 110/210? 105/205 was offered in 8oz so I assume eventually this would also be offered for 110/210.

Hi Daedra,

If it does happen, it will most likely not be any time soon.

CobaltBlue
Feb 18th, 2019, 09:38 PM
Any idea when we might start seeing M210 in Australia? Keen to give it a try, but none of my usuals are carrying it yet.

Nick Winn
Feb 20th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Any idea when we might start seeing M210 in Australia? Keen to give it a try, but none of my usuals are carrying it yet.

Hi CobaltBlue,

It would be best to contact Meguiar's Australia for the most accurate estimate. Their info can be referenced below:

https://www.meguiars.com.au/ (https://www.meguiars.com.au/)

510GUY
Apr 28th, 2019, 10:58 PM
Hi Daedra,

If it does happen, it will most likely not be any time soon.

Having it in the 8 oz size would be really useful to the home "hobbyists" that only work on their own cars and don't do use it in the volume to use up a 32 oz bottle before you come up with a replacement. I still have M80 & M83 sitting on my shelf (I know I should throw them out).

I really appreciate being able to get M205 in the the 8 oz. bottle. Since I will be selling my black car, the M205 will be fine for my silver cars, but if I was keeping my black car, I would really like to give M210 a try.

Thanks for listening

Nick Winn
Apr 29th, 2019, 08:52 AM
Having it in the 8 oz size would be really useful to the home "hobbyists" that only work on their own cars and don't do use it in the volume to use up a 32 oz bottle before you come up with a replacement. I still have M80 & M83 sitting on my shelf (I know I should throw them out).

I really appreciate being able to get M205 in the the 8 oz. bottle. Since I will be selling my black car, the M205 will be fine for my silver cars, but if I was keeping my black car, I would really like to give M210 a try.

Thanks for listening

Agreed and will certainly pass along the feedback regarding 8 oz bottle internally.