PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's Detailing Bag

Nick Winn
Jan 7th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Meguiar's Detailing Bag
(https://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?70032-Meguiar-s-Detailing-Bag&p=596956)2021 New Product
*Please note production bag will not have yellow piping as shown in below images. Bag will be all black in color with exception of embroidered Meguiar's Logo.

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2714/X210400_S6_L1_Custom_.jpghttp://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/2714/X210400_S9_A2_Custom_.jpg

Meguiar's Detailing Bag
Product Number: X210400
Price: $59.99 US MSRP
Contents: Detailing Bag, Internal "Wash Me" Drawstring Bag
Size: Overall Dimensions: 14"d X 17.5"w X 12.5"h
Available now at Amazon.com, Meguiarsdirect.com, Meguiar's Event Marketing Trucks & your favorite brick & mortar/online detailing supply store.

Conveniently organize, store, and take your favorite detailing products with you
Ideal for packing essential detailing products for car shows and road trips
Rugged, heavy-duty padded 600 denier nylon construction, heavy-duty zip, and padded carry strap for comfort
6 separate interior compartments with hook and loop dividers and 4 large exterior accessory pockets, 1 of which is an exterior zipper pocket
Embroidered Meguiar’s logo on front

Keep your Detailing Products Organized While on the Go
Have you ever gone to a car show or taken a road trip and wished that you had some of your favorite go-to products with you? Meguiar's Detailing Bag is the perfect solution. Pack this well-built detailing bag with your favorite and most used detailing products, put it in your trunk, and you're organized and ready for anything. Perfectly designed to hold additional accessories too, like applicator pads, microfiber towels, even clay bars, and detailing brushes. Whatever the need, this bag will keep all your detailing products in one place, organized, and ready to use with this detailing bag & trunk organizer in one.

*Please note production bag will not have yellow piping as shown in below images. Bag will be all black in color with exception of embroidered Meguiar's Logo.

nmaludy
Mar 19th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Will the detailer line refillable bottles fit in this?

Nick Winn
Mar 22nd, 2021, 08:33 AM
Will the detailer line refillable bottles fit in this?

I will check & report back to you!

Big Dan 66
Mar 25th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Hey Nick , I just ordered the new 2021 bag on Amazon but it did not have the yellow piping around the flaps that go over the pockets , is this the new model or old one ?

Nick Winn
Mar 25th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Hey Nick , I just ordered the new 2021 bag on Amazon but it did not have the yellow piping around the flaps that go over the pockets , is this the new model or old one ?

Just got off the phone w/ our product managers. It turns out there was a miscommunication. The production bag is not going to have any yellow piping. You have the correct bag.

Apologies for the mix up. We are working to produce new product images asap, and will have them up on Amazon & Meguiar's Direct.com & here when ready. I will also edit my original post & put a note stating bag will not have yellow piping.

Big Dan 66
Mar 25th, 2021, 11:21 AM
No worries , thank you for the fast reply �� I hope to see you again at SEMA this year!